Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Americans of boxingscene i have a question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a proud el salvadorean from the new jersey state, id just stand back and laff while they kill each other and await the arrival of container loads of ms-13 thugs, within a year we would have overrun america and claimed every single welfare possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      People from Newcastle I met were always cool, if we go on holiday abroad and we end up merging with a group of Geordies.

Went to see a Newcastle game once with my football team, as soon as I entered the town centre there was a naked guy with a small traffic cone on his head and a cape on, who said "Alright lads."

Hilarious.
      aye......thats newcastle lol the locals are crackers but i guess you get them everywhere

Comment

Funny Question I would really not want to go against Mexico, since I have a lot of family over there but If I had to choose of course USA is where I reside. But like several people stated I really can't see why USA would want to go to war with Mexico and Vise Versa, I know for damn sure it wouldn't be over the drugs and cartels because that's what keeps the USA up and running!

Comment

SMH at any one who would live in this country as a citizen and openly declare they would fight against their countrymen in a war with a country they immigrated away from.

Comment

BTW, one of the 'no's is me. I accidentally chose it instead of yes. LOL. But I would fight with the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              SMH at any one who would live in this country as a citizen and openly declare they would fight against their countrymen in a war with a country they immigrated away from.

The question was for Mexican/Americans, not immigrants.

Comment

if canada went to war with jamaica i wouldn't fight for jamaica. that's just ridiculous to me.

i would crush generations of my kinfolk without batting an eye.

Comment

Pocho ideology all over this thread

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    [/B][/SIZE]

The question was for Mexican/Americans, not immigrants.
                    You're right, my bad.

Regardless, born and raised here? Even more so.

Comment

Working...
                    X