No announcement yet.

Kell brook doesn't want rios to use MX gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    I'm guessing according to Kell-end and Co. doing this stunt puts Brook closer to Mayweather?
    Floyd mayweva tha third

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      And people think Cotto's a diva!? LMAO!
      Brook is up there. We still don't know why two grown men, complete strangers left the bar together for "his" place regarding that stabbing incident that took place with Kell.

Cotto straight up shows it off with his buddy on TV.

Comment

And people think Cotto's a diva!? LMAO!
        Big difference.

Brook does have the potential to be a great fighter, he's just getting a little ahead of himself.

Cotto is the lowliest fighter in boxing right now. His record is a list of cripples and retirees looking for one last payday. He shouldn't even be ranked yet he continues to weasel his way into titles and ppvs.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
          Big difference.

Brook does have the potential to be a great fighter, he's just getting a little ahead of himself.

Cotto is the lowliest fighter in boxing right now. His record is a list of cripples and retirees looking for one last payday. He shouldn't even be ranked yet he continues to weasel his way into titles and ppvs.
          He just made 50 million and you're posting pics of a Sizzler steak. I don't think Cotto cares what you think. I'm not even in the 6 figures and I could care less what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            I'm guessing according to Kell-end and Co. doing this stunt puts Brook closer to Mayweather?

Khan is fighting pillow punchers, but Brook gets punchers to wear pillows. Back on square one.

Comment

He just made 50 million and you're posting pics of a Sizzler steak. I don't think Cotto cares what you think. I'm not even in the 6 figures and I could care less what you think.
              And you didn't get a single dollar of it despite groveling at his feet and rabidly defending him in 12 hour shifts. Beta ass loser.

Comment

Does Rios even know that Brook uses his name like everyday? I'm pretty sure he has no idea there is so much talk about what he can and cannot wear to a imaginary fight he hasn't signed

Comment

Brook da A-side

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
                    And you didn't get a single dollar of it despite groveling at his feet and rabidly defending him in 12 hour shifts. Beta ass loser.
                    Me defending him is much better as I'm spending my time with something I enjoy. You on the other hand hate as much as I "defend." Who spends so much time on something they hate doing, caring or watching unless it's work? You're the one with the problem not me lol. It's also funny having the High School Rob Lowe calling me a Beta, yup I'm the beta lol.
                    Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 06-03-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Lost all respect for Brook if true.

Comment

Working...
                      X