Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Wazaa, Amir broke his virginity after Maidana fight!!! (Article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Wazaa, Amir broke his virginity after Maidana fight!!! (Article)

KATIE Price’s rocky marriage to cage-fighter Alex Reid has been KO’d after she cavorted with a string of men on a drunken night out in Las Vegas.

Model Katie Price was spotted flirting and dirty dancing with several guys while husband Alex was home alone 5,000 miles away.

And the partying blonde even headed back to close boxer friend Amir Khan’s hotel suite at the MGM, where she boozed until the early hours with strangers.

Meanwhile, Alex Reid, 35 - who you can watch in action above - spent the weekend at a meditation camp in a bizarre bid to “get some positivity back in his life”.

The news comes as the Daily Star can reveal the punchy cage-fighter has moved back in with his mum.

Kate’s behaviour mirrors that of her scandalous trip to Bristol with hunky horse trainer Andrew Gould, 28, that spurred ex Peter Andre to walk out on her last May.

Kate, 32, was photographed drunkenly showing off her bra to a group of men in a Bristol nightclub, infuriating then husband Peter, 37.

Now, it seems her marriage to Alex could be heading the same way.

An onlooker in Las Vegas’s Planet Hollywood said: “Kate was all over this one particular man. You would never guess she was married.

“She was in the VIP area and she was really drunk but you could tell she was still really worried about who was watching.

“She kept trying to hide her face as she danced with this guy and it certainly didn’t look like she was missing her husband.”

Holidaymaker Kier Smith, who was in Las Vegas with his mates, claimed he shared a bottle of Grey Goose vodka with Kate in his hotel room.

He said: “She was rotten drunk but she knew what she was doing.

“I didn’t ask about Alex. It would have killed it and that was the last thing I wanted to do.”

The following day Kate credited Amir, 24, and his “supportive” family for an “amazing” night when she tweeted to her 700,000 followers.

Her *****y antics came as Alex admitted that he is virtually living back at home in Aldershot, Hants.

And yesterday he was spotted Christmas shopping at Selfridges in London with Jordan’s worst enemy, PR guru Kirsty Shaw-Rayner.

She was the woman Jordan had thrown out of her wedding ceremony last year.

But judging by this, Kirsty and Alex are still the best of pals.

Earlier this month, Alex said he was spending most nights with his mum 45 miles from Kate, and blamed it on being a “mummy’s boy”.

He added bizarrely: “If it’s good enough for Alexander The Great and Genghis Khan? They conquered the world.”

And in a recent TV interview, Kate said: “Alex who? I don’t really see him much these days.”

Yesterday, an insider said: “Alex goes home to be loved.

“He has always said that Kate is ‘as cold as the weather’ and he knows he will get attention from his mum and dad.

“He also has a life coach now and he has told him that, while he is auditioning, he needs to be surrounded by positivity and he is not getting that in the chaos with Kate.

“Alex feels pretty miserable about it all and is avoiding being at home too much because he knows that things aren’t right.

“However, he knows if he tries to talk to her about it, then he will open the floodgates and it will all be over.

“He hates it when Kate goes back to her wild partying days.

“The last time she did this it killed off her marriage.” A spokesman for Kate refused to comment last night.

However, a source close to the glamour girl said: “Kate was just enjoying a girly night in Las Vegas and behaving just like any young woman having fun would.”

Yesterday, Alex denied his marriage was in trouble as he appeared on ITV1’s Loose Women, but appeared nervous when grilled about Kate.

He became so flustered that he had to remove his jacket and had sweat pouring down his face.

He admitted he craved a life away from Kate’s high profile, adding: “There is a lot more to me, I have all these aspirations from a little boy.

“The last two years have been a whirlwind. This is all about independence. You have to keep your guard up and roll with the punches.”

And he revealed that their life had been mad recently, adding: “It has been chaos. Our life has never got much of a routine.”

But he added: “I love Christmas. I am definitely going to dress up as Santa Claus, and we have the kids with us this year.”

And when asked about whether Kate was pregnant, he added: “No, I see it in my heart that it will happen.”

Meanwhile, Alex was last night said to be raging at Kate after she was caught eyeing up naked pics on her mobile phone.

A source revealed: “Alex is convinced that Amir sent her the rude pictures of himself and he was furious.”

Sad news for Wazaa, he wanted to be Amir's first.

Comment

Comment

AmirKingKhan: Jus in heathrow airport 5, seen on front page of daily star, Its rubbish. I didn't even see @MissKatiePrice after the fight I had to go for medical and went for dinner wiv family then bed. Where do these papers get the stories.
        http://tmi.me/4fN7A

Comment

You have to be retarted to beleive the Daily Star

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Horray!!! He's still gay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              horray!!! He's still gay!!!
              lmao......

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, Amir promised he can be the first one in line before the other 71.

Comment

Working...
                    X