No announcement yet.

Cottos march opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos march opponent

He needs a tune up before big summer clashwho should he fight? What about bundrage or dzinddiruk so that he can start getting more titles at 154. I would say if he wins this then margarito is summer he would deserve a fall ppv with martinez which would make 800k buys.

Fight Margo, regain your honor, be done with it.

Comment

cotto should do pacquaio style and wait till martinez and williams beat each other half to death before moving up to take out their left over shells

Comment

Originally posted by thiago View Post
        cotto should do pacquaio style and wait till martinez and williams beat each other half to death before moving up to take out their left over shells
        Cotto def needs a tune-up... He hasn't fought since June... A mid March HBO date is probably waiting for him... Cintron's available, but that might not excatly be a tune-up... How about a rematch with Clottey whose also available? There are plenty of options...

Don't think King will give him Brundage...

Maybe he can even take something easier... IDK

Comment

He should fight Ryan Rhodes or K-9.

Comment

martinez is going to mop the floor with cotto!!

wrong move by team cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              martinez is going to mop the floor with cotto!!

wrong move by team cotto.
              Wrong move, but that's the type of **** that legends are made out of

I'd say for Cotto to take on Bundrage, Rhodes, Berto, Bradley (if he beats Alexander) or even Martioysan

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Wrong move, but that's the type of **** that legends are made out of

I'd say for Cotto to take on Bundrage, Rhodes, Berto, Bradley (if he beats Alexander) or even Martioysan
                Bradley-Cotto would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                  Bradley-Cotto would be epic.
                  It would be epic

I generally dislike Bradley...just something about him is off, but I think he's a good fighter and a good test. He's physically big, and fast. Just a good measure to see if Cotto can still hang with the speedy boys. He had no problem before, but the Pac fight showed that the speed was a problem, yet the Foreman fight showed he can...so I'm wondering which is it.

Comment

He should get Diziznruk(SP?) title in March, fight Cheato in June-July, and then Martinez, Chavez Jr, or Canelo at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X