X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Ok, I change my 3 - 1 prediction.

Italy 4 - 0
    No offence Demise but you did change your prediction.

Comment

• Rossi is a Yank so you can't count his two goals that match ended in a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        The thing is, he's arguably the most complete striker
        But Villa is just that bit better IMO.
        As a striker I still would put him in the hat with Villa, Ibrahimovic, Ett'o, Drogba and the striker versions of Messi and Ronaldo.

They're all so good that I can't pick and chose.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• That final goal was all Pirlo, he set Rossi up on a silver platter.

We tried hard, but Italy was just to much in the end. Italy had control for the whole second half and against a team like Italy if they can control possesion like that bad things are bound to happean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubious-Dutch View Post
            Rossi is a Yank so you can't count his two goals that match ended in a draw.
            Haha, if only we had him with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              That final goal was all Pirlo, he set Rossi up on a silver platter.

We tried hard, but Italy was just to much in the end. Italy had control for the whole second half and against a team like Italy if they can control possesion like that bad things are bound to happean.
              They really failed to impress though.

As Travis stated Spain will beat them straight up with creation.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                No offence Demise but you did change your prediction.
                Based on that formation, It was a joke anyhow. Just showing how 4-3-3 was a bad idea.

Comment

• I made a bet thread guys for Confed Cup, if anyone's interested in bets and **** post in there.

Comment

• Still was fun watching Juve ugh I mean the Azzurri Play.

Mr Goalkeeper had a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      They really failed to impress though.

As Travis stated Spain will beat them straight up with creation.
                      It is possible but if the match gets dragged into the mud Italy could beat Spain.
                      It all depedns on the type of contest it would be, if Spain is allowed to show all their skill they are better then Italy. In a knockdown drag out brawl I would favor Italy.

Comment

Working...
                      X