Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte: "Beating Olympic Style Drug Testing Is A Piece Of Cake" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swear when i saw a documentary about this guy and how he helped pro atheletes beat mandatory drug testing in which ever sports that they were participating in and how he was clever enough to make a routined schedule on which drugs to take on which days in a way and sense that it would be undetectable really made me think now how much of a joke drug testing procedures could be.

in fact after watching the documentary i was amazed out how clever he was in how he mixed normal and lab made drugs together in a way where it cannot be detected at all that now i see myself wondering who really is or is not on the stuff which he used to supply? he said hes clean now but i doubt it (im not saying donaire or ward are roiding but i have a little suspicion due to contes background and balco work)

Comment

Depressing stuff. But the truth is coming out bit by bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        i swear when i saw a documentary about this guy and how he helped pro atheletes beat mandatory drug testing in which ever sports that they were participating in and how he was clever enough to make a routined schedule on which drugs to take on which days in a way and sense that it would be undetectable really made me think now how much of a joke drug testing procedures could be.

in fact after watching the documentary i was amazed out how clever he was in how he mixed normal and lab made drugs together in a way where it cannot be detected at all that now i see myself wondering who really is or is not on the stuff which he used to supply? he said hes clean now but i doubt it (im not saying donaire or ward are roiding but i have a little suspicion due to contes background and balco work)
        I think something was mentioned about Conte exploiting natural techniques to oxygenate red blood cells post Balco. I wouldn't be surprised if basic supplement cocktails coupled with certain intense workout methods could mimic roid effects.. this is the case for HGH, and vasodilators anyway, easy supplement substitutes exist. Not even illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
          It's obvious Floyd was on PEDs for the Mosley fight. He looked like a giant in the ring, next to Shane f'n Mosley! Shane Mosley looked like Floyd's son.

Conte just confirmed it.

The Mayweather clan has a PhD in street pharmacy. Beating OST is a piece of cake for them. Drug dealers like Floyd Sr are three steps ahead of people like Conte.
          We should expect all of Floyd's future fights (that is if he ever fights again) to be with OST. Next time he shouldn't get away with 19 days cut off. Sergio Martinez would be happy to oblige.

Comment

Why are we surprise? If you follow cycling you would know the length in which some of those guys go to cheat. Thats why i laugh at people who go on and on about proof.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              We should expect all of Floyd's future fights (that is if he ever fights again) to be with OST. Next time he shouldn't get away with 19 days cut off. Sergio Martinez would be happy to oblige.
              it doesn't matter, if he's using PED's, it's well before the OST/camp starts

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                it doesn't matter, if he's using PED's, it's well before the OST/camp starts
                Yes, it doesn't matter. It's the entertainment value fans should go after especially when Count Tygart is visiting Floyd in his training camp ready to suck blood from Floyd's a** on the 24/7 show. This OST is Floyd's baby supported by his fanboys and should be regarded with deference

Comment

if its true that its a piece of cake to beat ost, then its obvious Conte is not the only man thats beating ost. lol

Comment

*****s are stuck in 2010.

There is no more argument about OSDT.

Pac is willing to do it.

The ball is in Floyd's court.

Just say you want to fight, you get the OSDT you're asking for.

Stop living in 2010.

Comment

If u guys haven't already, check out the book "game of shadows"... definitely a good read and gives a lot of insight on "the world" of performance enhancement. Man, imho I really don't try to pay attention to it anymore, because the truth is u never know who is actually on what. I just enjoy whatever the sport is & let the commission of that sport do it's job. Just focus on being a fan, wins, and losses... My 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                      X