Riddick Bowe hopes all Liverpool fans die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddick Bowe hopes all Liverpool fans die

What a bizarre story...

Former world champion boxer Riddick Bowe was forced to apologise to Liverpool FC fans after saying he hoped that Reds’ fans would “die”.

The 46-year-old American, who was born in Brooklyn in New York, stirred an angry reaction from Liverpool fans on Twitter today.

He later took to the social networking site to say sorry for his outburst.

Earlier in the day he had been asked why he supported Everton FC and responded by writing: “Ima gettting sick of peeps asking me why ima Evertonian fan if they was real fans they wud know u dont choose to be one you get chosen.” - lolwut

And then went on to tweet: “If you a LFC fan i hope you die. Thats whats up.”

The American, who was once dubbed “Ridiculous Bowe” by British Boxer Lennox Lewis, was then inundated with abuse from angry Kopites.

Minutes later he asked: “Do my EFC family want me to apologize to LFC fans? Evertonians have a say in what i say we a team partner. thats whats up.”

And then said sorry: “Sincere apologise to any LFC fans i offended. Take a joke partners! We all die in the end. Aint u see my second tweet! GO BLUE! Love to all.”

After his apology he praised Blues saying: "Partners, lovin the support from my Evertonians lol. #familiyfirst #efc #coyb born not manufactured. Thats whats up.

He then concluded: “A lot of hate from LFC fans WOW!!!!!”

Bowe, who is the two-time Heavyweight Champion boxer, previously expressed his affection for the Blues on Twitter.

He is known to have used the Blues’ former legendary striker Dave Hickson as his cover photo in honour of the ex-player’s passing in June 2013.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...ool-fc-6751208

He should have chucked that tweet in the bin.

Maybe Golota can tweet him in the nuts.

Comment

Hmm how did he end up an Everton fan doe? I guess Everton were good in the 80s...

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Hmm how did he end up an Everton fan doe? I guess Everton were good in the 80s...
        That's whats up.

Comment

Working...
        X