Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a Floyd fan say Pacman ducked the Punisher??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does a Floyd fan say Pacman ducked the Punisher??

I just read that in a tread & the irony was astounding to me. I mean how does a Floyd fan come out his kisser saying Pacman ducked P-Dub?? When Floyd didn't want it either. That's crazy to me.

Anyone else feel the same, or does Floyd have an excuse that's actually plausible??
    No Floyd fan has that right.
    33.33%
    Yes Floyd fans can say that about Pacman.
    11.11%
    The pot should stray away from the kettle.
    44.44%
    Floyd fans Pacman fans whats the difference really??
    11.11%

Because Pac retired when Paul was at his best

Comment

P -Dub was irrelevant to the mainstream fan so he didn't get a big fight. has nothing to do with ducking. P-dub sucks anyway. The only reason he is loved because he fought every and anyone, but the only reason he did that was cuz he was building his name to become mainstream. All fighters take on all comers climbing the ladder.

Comment

What thread was that? Lol.

Comment

So im guessing this thread is targeted towards me??? Look back at my threads

Floyd fans made up every excuse not to fight Paul Williams, I even feel like he retired just to duck Williams.

Comment

Yea, dude, understandable
            Last edited by BoxingFollower; 01-25-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              So im guessing this thread is targeted towards me??? Look back at my threads

Floyd fans made up every excuse not to fight Paul Williams, I even feel like he retired just to duck Williams.
              My bad bro, real talk. I know you better than that. It was directed towards you, I forgot you kept it real though. However I'm pretty sure there are some Floyd fans that would clam as much cause that's how they get down.

Comment

what a stupid and dumb thread this is

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  what a stupid and dumb thread this is
                  You shouldn't have wasted your precious godlike time posting in it then.

Comment

Can we stop making threads about fighters "fans". This is some Tortilla Warrior/ El Gallo Negro ****.

Floyd and Pacquiao never wanted to fight Williams. Remember when Roach said he offered Paul a catch weight? Lies.

And Floyd said he was too big.

Comment

Working...
                    X