Anywhere to buy T-shirts of boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anywhere to buy T-shirts of boxers?

Thanks.
    And i mean tshirts tht have boxers on the tshirt.

mostly..you..can.only..get.promotional,fight..shir ts..not..a.shirt..of..your.best..fighter..its..all .about..promoting.the..fights.

Comment

I have never been able to find official fighter t-shirts besides Pacquiaos (and those are like $60 on ebay)...

Comment

I looked on ebay and the fighters I liked had ****ty t-shirts, I didn't like the Calzaghe, Pacquiao, shirts. I forget if I looked for cotto shirts or not.

Comment

http://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-prod...ndorCode=JEEKB

http://www.karmaloop.com/kazbah-prod...ndorCode=JEEKB

Comment

bobpaceboxing.com

Comment

I agree with lettdragon...

Comment

Nike Pacquiao T-shirts

Dear all,

If you're still interested in buying Pacquiao shirts, I have 2 sizes (L and XL) of the black Nike glow-in-the-dark "PacMan Knows" t-shirts which I am selling for only US$45 each plus shipping charges from the Philippines. The words “PacMan Knows” situated in front of the shirt glow in the dark. Nestled in the letter A of PacMan is a silhouette of Pacquiao with his hands raised in victory. The left sleeve shows the numbers “2:59” and “5:2:9”, which pertain to the time and date of Pacquiao’s knockout of Ricky Hatton last May 2, 2009 after only 2 minutes and 59 seconds in the second round. The right sleeve displays Pacquiao’s trademark logo consisting of a sun and the letters M and P. These are guaranteed genuine, and they will be shipped in their original packaging with Nike clothes tags.

If you're interested, just send me a message.

Comment

like the tshirt on my avi

Comment

Working...
                  X