No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    Ya'll shouldn't even be in this thread. Your even worse for clicking the link.
    There is no indication whatsoever that the link contains illegal content.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
      There is no indication whatsoever that the link contains illegal content.
      A 12 year old I would hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        I was thinking the same but since the Olympics have been going on and they have been going on he was gonna post a pic of one of them.. I wasn't thinking it was **** either.

...Thank God I didn't click on it. I also thought it would be a Chinese gymnast but my instincts told me to check other posts first. And yes, he should be banned for that.

Comment

Banned for what? Its clearly not a legit site. Lmao at all ya'll *****ing ya pants. Ya shouldn't have clicked the thread knowing from the title and then click the link.
          it may not be a legit site, but the one who created the site might get the IP's and hack us or even worse report it to the cops.

child ****ography arrests are growing each year, if you didn't know.

Comment

Comment

A 12 year old I would hit?
              A clothed 12 year old is not illegal dumbass, like a celeb or gymnast, who would assume that someone would post child **** here, I think you got hit in the head one too many times. Anyways the person who posts/shares the content will be their primary target.

Comment

That was not cool. REPORTED HIS ASS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
                  A clothed 12 year old is not illegal dumbass, like a celeb or gymnast, who would assume that someone would post child **** here, I think you got hit in the head one too many times. Anyways the person who posts/shares the content will be their primary target.
                  i printed a screenshot of the main post, so he's ****ed.

Comment

I got done by it too. Ya'll need to lighten up. Dayum. How about a sense of humour. Funny how most of ya are 40 and some would be on at work.

Comment

That's ****ing ban material.

I was worried at first but then again, If the Police come banging my door down ill just show them this thread and off they go to P4P's house

Comment

Working...
                      X