Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Buster Douglas Fight save Tyson's reputation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson was ready to be taken but if the Michael Dokes fight happened as planned rather than Douglas, he would have ended up losing to Holyfield I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
      Obscene stupidity here
      How bad does it hurt to watch Mike trying to put that mouthpiece back in his mouth?

You oughtta watch and follow a little more boxing than just Mikey. Broaden your fistic horizons, taint-lapper.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        How bad does it hurt to watch Mike trying to put that mouthpiece back in his mouth?

You oughtta watch and follow a little more boxing than just Mikey. Broaden your fistic horizons, taint-lapper.
        :chuckle9: :chuckle9:

Just to refresh memories >>>>>

"Puweeeeez Daddy Douglas I'll be a good boy"

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          :chuckle9: :chuckle9:

Just to refresh memories >>>>>

"Puweeeeez Daddy Douglas I'll be a good boy"
          It doesn't count! Tyson was an old man at age 24 and was past his prime!

And the referee was out partying and banging 10 slow prostitutes when he should have been counting.

And the King of Japan fired Don Rooney and killed Jim Jacobs on the car lot of Custom Auto. Mike was never the same after this.

Plus after Custom Auto was gone, Mike had nobody to play Peekaboo with. And in Tokyo there are less shootings, so Tyson didn't have to move his head as much.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post

Yeah, this response needs to be bumped.

Comment

Working...
            X