Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the fighters you don't like and explain why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Salido- yea he's a warrior but he's also a dirty and cheating scum bag.

Comment

Ward because he call himself "SOG". P4P the *****tiest and worse nick ever.

and of course Floyd and Broner. Need not explain why.

Comment

Don't really hate anyone, can't be bothered to expel energy into it. . . Not a fan of Khan for some things he's done recently if I had to pick one.

Comment

I don't hate any of them, in fact I respect all who get in that ring and fight regardless of their style.

Not a fan of One-Dimensional Fighters AT ALL because THAT IS NOT BOXING! Boxing is more than just throwing Power Punches. You're not a P4P fighter if you can't deal with and/or figure out ALL STYLES. P4P fighters should be able to do it ALL, he really shouldn't be lacking in many Categories. Fans shouldn't be cry for fighters to fight in a way in which it will help the fighter they like win. If you do that then the fighter you like is just NOT THAT GOOD!

If your favorite fighter can't throw a proper jab or cut the ring off some of the first BASIC things they teach you at a boxing them...then FUK OFF trying to put him in the Top 10 P4P. Example, Canelo shouldn't be on any P4P List! What you do in the ring is what you should be judged by, not the color of a fighters SKIN, Nationality, Who Is Your Promoter, Trainer, Manager or any of that extra BS that has nothing to do with how good a fighter is in that ring

Some of you I won't call you out but you know who you are, you have this special HATE in your Heart for certain fighters but yet you want people to accept your fighters with open arms in the same country you seem to hate so much. You want others to respect the fighters you like, try giving some respect back. If not then don't get upset when people treat the fighter you like the same way you seem to treat American Fighters. You SAY fuk us and we will say fuk you right back!
          Last edited by sicko; 04-21-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Orlado Salido - dirty fighter
            Andre Dirrell - pretended to have a fit to escape AA
            Anthony Dirrell - the ******ed barking at all his weigh ins/pressers
            Chris Avalos - cocky imbecile
            Floyd Mayweather - tbe cherrypicker
            Juan Manuel Marquez - steroid cheat
            Lamont Peterson - steroid cheat
            Mickey Bey - steroid cheat

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I don't hate any of them, in fact I respect all who get in that ring and fight regardless of their style.

Not a fan of One-Dimensional Fighters AT ALL because THAT IS NOT BOXING! Boxing is more than just throwing Power Punches. You're not a P4P fighter if you can't deal with and/or figure out ALL STYLES. P4P fighters should be able to do it ALL, he really shouldn't be lacking in many Categories. Fans shouldn't be cry for fighters to fight in a way in which it will help the fighter they like win. If you do that then the fighter you like is just NOT THAT GOOD!

If your favorite fighter can't throw a proper jab or cut the ring off some of the first BASIC things they teach you at a boxing them...then FUK OFF trying to put him in the Top 10 P4P. Example, Canelo shouldn't be on any P4P List! What you do in the ring is what you should be judged by, not the color of a fighters SKIN, Nationality, Who Is Your Promoter, Trainer, Manager or any of that extra BS that has nothing to do with how good a fighter is in that ring

Some of you I won't call you out but you know who you are, you have this special HATE in your Heart for certain fighters but yet you want people to accept your fighters with open arms in the same country you seem to hate so much. You want others to respect the fighters you like, try giving some respect back. If not then don't get upset when people treat the fighter you like the same way you seem to treat American Fighters. You SAY fuk us and we will say fuk you right back!
              Your the real TBE

Comment

Lowlifes outside of the ring: mayweather, spadafora, stevenson, valero, etc. Dunno how people can still like a fighter after that sort of stuff. It's not a football team, it's one guy.

Kind of scary that "good at boxing" excuses shooting your pregnant gf, beating a woman in front of her kids, abusing little girls, yatta yatta. He good at boxing doe so don't hate.

Cherrypickers: cotto, santa cruz

Special mention: That transvestite MMA fighter who tries to fight in the women's division.... lol
                Last edited by ////; 04-22-2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Hopkins - his face, his complaining, antics
                  manny - his voice, his english, his singing
                  floyd - his stupidity, violence towards women
                  roy jones - inability to speak english
                  quillin - the gap in his teeth, the ducking
                  Guerrero - his peachy-ness
                  miguel vazquez - his style
                  roman martinez - his ears
                  lsc - his voice
                  stevenson - his face

list goes on

Comment

Anyone who cherry picks too much. Leo Santa Cruz, Adrien Broner, etc. Also people who are just obnoxious. Adrien Broner, Amir Kahn, Chris Algerie, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

So what do you make of one dimensional fighters who can only fight off the back foot and throw jabs? Is that not boxing either because they're not able to walk down their opponents as efficiently? You sound quite dense in your little rant ignoring that some greats have been one dimensional fighters for the most part who only excel at one area of the game. Hell I'd take a guy who's great at one dimension, whether it's boxing off the back foot or walking opponents down, over a guy who does everything well while not doing anything great. I'd take Rigo/Golovkin over Bradley any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

It's a common misconception between lover of the "sweet science" where being one dimensional automatically means you're a bum. Yet guys like Rigo, Lara, Gonzales, and Golovkin have all relied for the most part on "one dimension" to achieve success at the pro level. All these guys are top 10 p4p, with Lara being a top 20 at worst. Are you saying none of these guys deserve to be regarded so highly? I'd really like to see your top 10 p4p of current fighters who excel at every facet of the game equally. I'm talking about being able to outbox a brawler, walk down a mover, outwork guys on the inside, and being able to outbox other talented boxers in the middle of the ring. Now how many on your list have shown they can do it all against the elite level.?

There's no absolute right way to fight, many different styles to suit different fighters. Just keep in mind it's harder to cut off the ring and be the aggressor than it is to be the guy fighting off the back foot. The guy on the back foot has all the advantages, if both fighters are of equal talent, as he is simply reacting off of his opponents movements and punches. It's much more enjoyable as a fan if you learn to appreciate the art of boxing in it's entirety instead of marrying yourself to one absolute style.
                      Last edited by Dinamita 03; 04-22-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X