FAO Canadian posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Canadian posters

What's up eh?

Seriously, if I wished to migrate to Canada, what 2nd Masters would you recommend I do?

I have a BA in History and MA in IR, 2-3 years of solid experience in Public Affairs, but the UK job market is dead and I see no green shoots of recovery. I have always liked Canada from afar (it seems like a good mix between British civility and American culture), but now wish to relocate.

I have run practise migration tests and score well over the pass mark assuming I had a job offer. I'm 28, 2 degree holder, healthy, (frankly) perfect English, secular, liberal - whatever. I need to maximize my chances of a job in Canada within 2-4 years, so advice on what economic sectors are growing.

Thanks guys.

Prof

You really don't know what you want to do, do you?

Comment

Not a clue bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        You really don't know what you want to do, do you?

Comment

I have this vision of life:

Married with 2 kids, boy and girl, a job in public affairs/government/intelligence with a country club weekend existence. Obviously the boy will be smart, the girl will be a cheerleader.

I think I watched too much US TV growing up.

Comment

you should apply for jobs in ottawa and winnipeg, both cities are 60% government employees, lolz

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              I have this vision of life:

Married with 2 kids, boy and girl, a job in public affairs/government/intelligence with a country club weekend existence. Obviously the boy will be smart, the girl will be a cheerleader.

I think I watched too much US TV growing up.

Comment

I don't mean to be racist, or prejudice, or whatever toward Canadians, but can you guys see the Northern Lights from Canada. If you answered yes, then how do the Northern Lights look? I bet they look scary. Do they look scary?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  I don't mean to be racist, or prejudice, or whatever toward Canadians, but can you guys see the Northern Lights from Canada. If you answered yes, then how do the Northern Lights look? I bet they look scary. Do they look scary?
                  they look beautiful, like eva green's ****

Comment

Is intelligence (corporate or private) a growth field?

Comment

Working...
                    X