Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must be hard for Mexicans to see PAC blaze through everyone they put in front of him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be hard for Mexicans to see PAC blaze through everyone they put in front of him.

Mira (KOed)
    Lucero (TKOed)
    Barrera (TKOed)
    Marquez (Bittered)
    Larios (Battered)
    Morales (KOed 2x)
    Velasquez (TKOed)
    Solis (KOed)
    Diaz (KOed)
    De La Hoya (TKOed)
    Margarito (Brutalized)

Feel free to add if I forgot someone. PAC had never lost a world championship fight to none of these guys. I can really understand why they just cant wait for a Mexican to beat him. Marquez is to gonna get Mexicutionized again, Margarito style...
    Last edited by Republica; 12-02-2010, 04:20 AM.

Morales n Marquez beat him

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Morales n Marquez beat him
      ??? LOL, Have you been checking Boxrec?

Comment

Nah, try again stupid *******.

He lost to a weight drained and past prime Morales and was out boxed by Marquez.

Who are the Pinoys going to have after Manny retires? Mexicans have Canelo, Benavidez, Gomez, etc. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans can produce a world champ every couple of years while the Pinoys need to wait another 50 years for a boxer to be half as good as Manny.

Really sad how Pinoys only support Pac because he's a Pinoy. Pinoy's would not be on his nuts if he was black, Mexican, white, etc.

Comment

If a Marquez rematch happens......

Comment

Must be hard for Pinoys knowing after Pac retires, they won't have any sport heros anymore.

Comment

drain em!...........

Comment

@Libraporlibra OUCH! Brah you're too harsh be gentle with her!
                Last edited by Access_Denied; 12-01-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Mexicans seriously love abuse.

If I was a Mexican the last guy I'd want to see Pac fight is JMM. Pac is going to brutally KO JMM this time around at 147(if this fight happens) and that just adds to his mexicutioner monikor.

LOL @ the idiots. Why would any proud Mexican want him to fight JMM at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
                    Must be hard for Pinoys knowing after Pac retires, they won't have any sport heros anymore.
                    Bobby PAC is gonna replace his Kuya!

Comment

Working...
                    X