Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 yrs from now how will we view pac mans career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    He'll be remembered as the greatest fighter of his era and up their with the top 3 all time.
    This is coming from the guy who made this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=576897

Please release your grip on Pacquiao's nuts, please.

Comment

He will be remembered as an ATG that was exciting to watch and did lots for his people.

The marquez KO mighta been bad for him but the greatest fighters suffered really bad losses too and are still remembered as greats so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Comment

All around terrific performer with desire and will! Can't put him in the best 147 list of greats because theres so many that would defeat him. But thats not a knock theres terrific fighters like Mayweather Jr. who get beat by the same top tear welters also! I think Manny did a great justice to boxing and didn't "cheat" any fans out of a great showing!
        Terrific fighter who fought out of a boxers style who moved up through the weight classes and had huge successful results. A fun fighter to watch!
        Ray.

Comment

It all depends how people tell his story as the catch weight champion who got ktfo by a lightweight or as an 8 division champ who took on all comers

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
            It all depends how people tell his story as the catch weight champion who got ktfo by a lightweight or as an 8 division champ who took on all comers
            The truth is somewhere in between there, as always. I absolutely refuse to give him credit (as far as a championship goes) for the Margarito fight. It's absolutely absurd. But he's one of the best weight climbers ever with Greb and Langford and those guys fought in an era when weird size mismatches happened all the time.

Comment

Working...
            X