No announcement yet.

Reseting The Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Reseting The Points System

There are so many members with massive amounts of points, trillions upon trillions, where the points are starting to become obsolete.

There is a lot of pressure to reset the points system.

Just give us some cool stuff to spend the points on, but make the best stuff reeeeeealy expensive.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Just give us some cool stuff to spend the points on, but make the best stuff reeeeeealy expensive.

Problem solved.
      perhaps a virtual strip joint?

Comment

I don't really mind. Do it.

Comment

Problem solved.

I know Poppa gets ad dollars but merchandise would be cool.

Just do like t-shirts and stuff with a combination of points and real cash.

Make it 100 billion plus 5-10 for the shirts and stuff and find an extra stream of revenue.

Idiots like me would buy an authentic bs t-shirt or just any shirt from a mega-fight.

I am ok with whatever you do.

Hickey has a point in that make the points worth something, it's not like you have to give anything away free.

Comment

DOIT Reset the Karma too

Comment

Problem solved.
              Hyperinflation? Nah...lets get rid of it and return to a Gold Standard point system of sorts.

Comment

I remember when i first started on here a few thousand points was alot. Now everyone has like over a few billion

Comment

The ones moaning are probably those that are e-broke and have very low karma. Don't do it, some people have worked hard for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    I remember when i first started on here a few thousand points was alot. Now everyone has like over a few billion
                    Yeah I remember a country with a monetary system like that too. What happened..?

Where did all these points come from? Who is the Bernanke of Boxingscene? We need fewer points with lots of competition amongst members for the precious points....and awards in the form of cheap but great services...such as power to delete threads (maybe the ability to do it only once per week), delete posts (same)...as well as the user name changing options.
                    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 10-25-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X