Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is floyd paying the fees for the WBA this time but not for Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    then who was and who is now?
    no one then or now.

Comment

....Mayweather contradicts himself every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        Why u got another man spitting in another man face. Look damn nasty, nobody wanna see that
        why? is it turning you on?

take a cold shower.

Comment

he was also stopped in the 1st round by a bum and dont tell me anything about "when" somenoe does something. Talk about that after and if it happens. Also, when did Anulo & Julio become such masterful wins, again not to mention the Ishida loss.

Im a huge Kirkland fan but dont tell me he should be the #1 guy right now
          Like i said, if he beats molina, he will have beat the #2 JMW and the #5 JMW since his lose

Cotto became #1 right after Mayorga, yes you didnt read that wrong, mayorga.

So Cotto beats #8 Foreman and Mayorga after his beating by Pac and becomes #1 but Kirkland beats # 2 and # 5 but it wouldnt make him #1?

Thats just a joke and im one of the biggest cotto fans

Comment

then who was and who is now?
            No one has/had established themselves as the man not then not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Like i said, if he beats molina, he will have beat the #2 JMW and the #5 JMW since his lose

Cotto became #1 right after Mayorga, yes you didnt read that wrong, mayorga.

So Cotto beats #8 Foreman and Mayorga after his beating by Pac and becomes #1 but Kirkland beats # 2 and # 5 but it wouldnt make him #1?

Thats just a joke and im one of the biggest cotto fans
              look, I love Kirkland but its not like he had a bunch of great wins before going to prison. He didnt have many names on his resume and some will say he didnt have any. Then since getting out he has literally beat 4 nobodies and was KO in the 1st round by another average guy in Ishida who Williams just shutout. Dont tell me that the Angolu win is enough to say he's #1 when he just got killed by Cintron of all people. Come on man.

Comment

look, I love Kirkland but its not like he had a bunch of great wins before going to prison. He didnt have many names on his resume and some will say he didnt have any. Then since getting out he has literally beat 4 nobodies and was KO in the 1st round by another average guy in Ishida who Williams just shutout. Dont tell me that the Angolu win is enough to say he's #1 when he just got killed by Cintron of all people. Come on man.
                Angulo was the #2 JMW when Kirkland faced him

But im not trying to say Kirkland is #1 but he is certainly above Cotto, Vanes and Canelo, no doubt about it

Comment

Angulo win is not enough but a win against foreman or mayorga or margarito is enough? no thats not enough to be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                    No one has/had established themselves as the man not then not now.
                    some of it has to be eye test. Oscar was fighting top notch guys and just looked better then anyone at 154 at the time. If Floyd beats Cotto then you might not consider him #1 because you dont consider Cotto #1 now but seriously, would you not think that Floyd is the #1 guy at 154?

If someone beat him next then would you not think that was by far the best win anyone could have at 154? Now you can argue that unlike Oscar, Cotto might not look like the best at 154 but thats up for debate. I think Williams, Kirkland, Molina, Canelo, & Lara may beat Cotto but none of them have come close to proving that. I could see Cotto winning all those fights

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                      Angulo win is not enough but a win against foreman or mayorga or margarito is enough? no thats not enough to be #1.
                      Im not saying your wrong. My point is that if you have to rank someone #1 then there is no one you can argue over Cotto at the moment. Therefore if everyone sweats the Ring for everything else they do then the should hold firm on this one also. I could care less about the ring.

Im just saying that while Cotto's case sucks, its still as good as anyone else's at the weight and he guys act like the Ring is the Bible so dont try to act like its not now when Floyd is going for the ring title

Comment

Working...
                      X