Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you knock Floyd for taking a tuneup fight after getting out of jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Ali almost 4 years out of the game, comes back against the No.2 ranked heavyweight.

Vitali Klitschko 4 years out of the game comes back against the WBC Heavyweight Champion.

Floyd Mayweather 90 in jail, 6 months out of the sport, needs a tune up.

Lets see if he fights Pacquiao or Martinez, or will he take tune ups.

Lightweights of the world watch out

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks Mayweather could beat Pacquiao even without a tuneup? Especially the Pacquiao that has shown up in the last few outings?
      I think Pac can beat Floyd even with the congress stuff and Pacs mind distracted on other things, and falling out of love with boxing and not putting 100% into boxing.

Comment

Wouldn't knock him, as long as he doesn't expect people to pay for an admitted tuneup fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Wouldn't knock him, as long as he doesn't expect people to pay for an admitted tuneup fight.
          People diss Floyd no matter what anyway. If he takes a tune up, garanteed he will be knocked for it. Beating Cotto he was knocked as he is pacs leftovers.
          Until he takes a serious challenge he will be knocked and stops trying to fool people.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I think Pac can beat Floyd even with the congress stuff and Pacs mind distracted on other things, and falling out of love with boxing and not putting 100% into boxing.
            Remember what you said Hatton would do to Floyd , I do , that was before your self imposed exile lol , you might need a new account this time because you wont be able to deal with the fallout thats gunbna dump on you when Floyd beats his ass easier than he beat JMM ,

Ahhhh thats right I forgot , Pacs past it now , started with I got a cramp , yeah passed it alright , past hypes use by date , the hype is over and reality is a ***** .

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              People diss Floyd no matter what anyway. If he takes a tune up, garanteed he will be knocked for it. Beating Cotto he was knocked as he is pacs leftovers.
              Until he takes a serious challenge he will be knocked and stops trying to fool people.
              Idiot , whats a tune up , JMM lol p4p 2 is he your tune up , and he gets robbed by Mannys fake ass at the same weight Floyd embarrassed him at , is that your Floyd tune up lol your talking out your ass , these guys dont have tune ups lol , only tune ups is kiddies talking rubbish on forums .

Comment

Carl Froch, got beat by Ward, comes back against the IBF undefeated champ, ranked by some no.1 in the world.

But Floyd needs yet another tune up

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Carl Froch, got beat by Ward, comes back against the IBF undefeated champ, ranked by some no.1 in the world.

But Floyd needs yet another tune up
                  Who said your forum experts lol , since when has Floyd had a tune up , who ? come on bird brain name Floyds tune ups ?

Comment

There isn't anyone that Floyd would need a tune up to fight. Martinez is already scheduled to fight Chavez & no one else really stands a chance. Besides ,tuneups shouldn't be on ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Who said your forum experts lol , since when has Floyd had a tune up , who ? come on bird brain name Floyds tune ups ?
                      Read the title of the thread

Comment

Working...
                      X