Cotto is not in shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    He fought Pac at 144 though.
    145..to me the cw didn't mean much for cotto since his last fight before pac he weighed 146 and during the weigh in he looked to be in terrific shape.

Last edited by Bermuda; 11-22-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Na agianst pac he looked alot better.its just cotto always fades later inzo the fight.il say it agian if margaritos eye holds up the endurance will make the difference in this fight
      drained..........

Comment

cotto used to rehydrate up to around 155. . .

Comment

Cotto always gases in the run , I think he is a lazy trainer with no intensity in training , you never see Floyd or Pac gas and look at how they train .

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            145..to me the cw didn't mean much for cotto since his last fight before pac he weighed 146 and during the weigh in he looked to be in terrific shape.

1 pound can be a big sacrifice for many of these guys believe it or not

Comment

This is very similar to PAC vs Marquez. Margrito is going in there feeling confident with no fear of cotto. Marg has nothing to lose but everything to gain. Cotto better be up on his game or it'll be a tough fight for him. I like cotto dude has a chill attitude but I see Marg walking him down again.

Comment

Margarito fights this like a demon and stops Cotto again, then Martinez calls him out for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Cotto has never looked completely solid in the mid section at 154 pounds. I mean lets be real, cotto really has no business fighting at junior middleweight. He's a true welterweight.

True regarding the appearance of his body; he looks better at Welter and is small for a Jr Middleweight. But he just might have a better set of whiskers at 154. Looked like Mayorga cracked him pretty damn hard a couple of times and he never appeared bothered. But then again, Yuri Foreman wobbled him when they fought so what do I know.

Comment

thats Cottos last weigh in pic at 54. Looks good shape for a small jmw. Expect him to look the same or better.

Comment

Junior Middleweight is a much more comfortable fit for Margarito than Cotto. I don't think Cotto is out of shape, he just is better suited and more ripped at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X