Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jedi Mind Tricks - Violence Begets Violence OUT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Jedi Mind Tricks - Violence Begets Violence OUT!

Haters stay at the door or you'll be put on ignore for 24 hours.. lolz. Serious.

For those JMT fans, JMT themselves have put the album up on their site:

www.jmthiphop.com

* You can DOWNLOAD the album if you have DownloadHelper. The song even download in tracklist order when you put them in iTunes. You just have to select all and add the album title and artwork.

My favorite JMT by far, this **** is awesome. Weapons of Unholy Wrath is the sickest IMO.

Enjoy!

Is Jus Allah on this one? last time it was only Vinnie on the mic and Stoup on the beats.

Comment

STFU.

I'm a bigger supporter of this group than a prat like you -- who only became a "fan" when Vinnie dissed Floyd in a bar (keep up, he was dissing Floyd in video interviews years ago) -- will ever be.

And this album is WACK.

Vinnie in his worst form yet. No Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind to pick up the slack like he usually does when Paz phones his work in.

If you think this is the best JMT work to date, you're a complete joke. It's not even as good as the last AOTP or Vinnie's solo album.

Comment

^^^^

emotionally inept!

Comment

Hey, look. A ducking crook just entered the thread talking about emotions and being inept. He must be upset that his cards got pulled in his own thread and he had no answers for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -ALEX- View Post
            Hey, look. A ducking crook just entered the thread talking about emotions and being inept. He must be upset that his cards got pulled in his own thread and he had no answers for it.
            ^^^^^

this is supposedly a grown man.

*the laughable part is that he thinks that he can use reverse psychology to get my personal information. man, this isn't an episode of bugs bunny vs daffy duck.

you dumb fluck. lololol

Comment

Imma download this album later, I like JMT a lot, haven't heard much decent rap in quite awhile so I'm having some kind of hope for this.

Comment

Stoupe didn't produce this one, right?

Comment

Don't worry about derailing unrelated threads, Timmy.

Go to your own thread and work on your excuses for the lies you've been caught in. Dirty crook.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    Stoupe didn't produce this one, right?

Nope, he doesn't have a beat on the record. And the stuff they've replaced his work with is largely uninspired.

Vin is also in the worst lyrical shape he's ever been on this one.

I hate to say it. But JMT sound done, TBH - and I supported 'A History Of Violence'.

Comment

Working...
                    X