No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Majeski: Hopkins Won't Perform as Well With Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Majeski: Hopkins Won't Perform as Well With Pascal

Globetrotting boxing agent Donald Majeski is on the scene in Montreal where, on Saturday night a lively crowd of 16,000 plus fight fans will see a rematch between Jean Pascal and Bernard Hopkins for the WBC/IBO light heavyweight titles. One interesting angle to the fight is the selection of judges from The Philippines, Thailand and Italy to go along with a referee from the United Kingdom.

[Click Here To Read More]

He won't be able to perform well at this advanced age. Like he wasn't supposed to perform at the same advanced age he was at virtually 6 months ago? Hopkins is gonna take Pascal to school, if anything, Hopkins will be more effective early on because he knows Pascal's style and tricks now. Pascal has seen about 0.02% of what Hopkins can offer.

Comment

I somehow think BH wont do as well in the second fight. He suprised Pascal in the first fight, but i think BH was as good as he could perform at that age.

I think Pascal will have gained experience from the first fight and know what BH is about. BH studies so well, that he knew Pascal more than Pascal realized he did.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He won't be able to perform well at this advanced age. Like he wasn't supposed to perform at the same advanced age he was at virtually 6 months ago? Hopkins is gonna take Pascal to school, if anything, Hopkins will be more effective early on because he knows Pascal's style and tricks now. Pascal has seen about 0.02% of what Hopkins can offer.
        I favor Pascal to win this time because he can only do better than the last time, not worst, and aside of avoiding the KDs, Hopkins can't really do better than he did last time because he was impressive, but although he was impressive, it had a lot to do with Pascal's inactivity and stamina issues because they were fighting on even terms for the first 5 rounds, so if Pascal can stand his ground for at least 8 rounds, he should win a decision

the last line of your post is not to be taken seriously, don't talk about Hopkins like he's some kind of god

Comment

i think hopkins is going to set traps all night and snipe pascal until he can open up on him in the later rounds........ winning by UD.........

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

That is what I say, how older can he get in 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
              That is what I say, how older can he get in 6 months?
              these guys, when they get old, usually say they have 1, 2 or 3 fights left

maybe they lose a little bit in each of those last fights left

Comment

pascal will win this fight like he won the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post
                  I favor Pascal to win this time because he can only do better than the last time, not worst, and aside of avoiding the KDs, Hopkins can't really do better than he did last time because he was impressive, but although he was impressive, it had a lot to do with Pascal's inactivity and stamina issues because they were fighting on even terms for the first 5 rounds, so if Pascal can stand his ground for at least 8 rounds, he should win a decision

the last line of your post is not to be taken seriously, don't talk about Hopkins like he's some kind of god
                  Hopkins has been a champ how many times? He has been boxing for how long? How long has Pascal been fighting for again? I'd say that Hopkins has world's more adaptability and experience than Pascal has. You know how they say boxing is 90% mental and 10% physical? BHOP is already in Pascal's head man, Pascal is so shook, he is accusing old man Popkins of steroid usage. Pascal is weak minded, plus he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and tons to prove. If he loses to a 46 year old man,what happens next? I'm telling you, Pascal is going to get overly aggressive and sloppy trying to prove a point and Hopkins will break him down round by round.

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post

ya you make no sense and must not know much about being in the ring...

remember seeing pascal run and exert energy going backwards??

thats because of hopkins angles which made pascal react, when u react u

use more energy

secondly that body work, body work takes out stamina, bhop was landing

body shots, left hooks which were detrimental to pascal and had HIM

RUNNING FROM THEM

never have i seen a champion RUN WHEN GETTING HIT

dont believe me?

go watch the replay, i have 15 times......

Comment

Working...
                    X