No announcement yet.

Official WWE 2015 Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official WWE 2015 Discussion Thread

Wrestling fans on BoxingScene can post here throughout there on all things pro wrestling. I'll try to keep it updated.

Kurt Angle talks WWE not wanting him to comeback
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...ting-with-him/

Wow thats crazy! I'm surprised WWE didn't want to atleast meet with Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is one of the best of all time. Not only was he a great wrestler, he was also great on the mic too.

Comment

WWE don't need to roll out any more corpses for cheap pops. Those spots are filled by Sting, Hogan, The Kliq etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
        WWE don't need to roll out any more corpses for cheap pops. Those spots are filled by Sting, Hogan, The Kliq etc.
        Kurt can still wrestle and Sting could still put you in the Scorpion death-lock.

Comment

Can we universally agree that it is time to stop whining about the pg stuff? I am 30 and have been watching wrestling since I was a little kid. I too was bitter about the attitude era ending but it was only like 4-5 years that it ran and has been over for like 15 years so can we move on and judge the product on the basis of present reality?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Can we universally agree that it is time to stop whining about the pg stuff? I am 30 and have been watching wrestling since I was a little kid. I too was bitter about the attitude era ending but it was only like 4-5 years that it ran and has been over for like 15 years so can we move on and judge the product on the basis of present reality?
            Many of the attitude era episodes were PG rated, but this 2015 PG is just too childish. The program is simply not made for adults to enjoy, thats why they've invested so much in NXT and made it a network exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chancellor View Post
              Many of the attitude era episodes were PG rated, but this 2015 PG is just too childish. The program is simply not made for adults to enjoy, thats why they've invested so much in NXT and made it a network exclusive.
              They would never have any new fans if they didn't gear alot of stuff towards kids but the kids now will be teens in a few years and want something more edgy before the time they become parents and WWE will have to respond.

Comment

angle talked some **** about hemsley is why hes not in, hes the same age as hunter for petes sake I think that whole 'hes THAT injury prone' crap is just a myth all hes been wrestling for many years now and good matches to boot but perhaps the baggage thing has more truth to it with dui's and drugs and stuff is something they don't want to deal with,

with Angle it may be too risky who knows

Comment

yes im still up to date with the program...

however, whats up with nxt?? ive never watched it but i heard its the best...

Comment

Keep your **** shit off our lounge if you want to beat off to men dancing around in spandex do it somewhere else

Comment

Working...
                    X