No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Miguel Vazquez, Giovani Segura Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Quotes: Miguel Vazquez, Giovani Segura Presser

Toluca, State of Mexico .- The Entertainment Center Music Hall in Toluca, Mexico, will be the venue for Saturday's big card with two of Mexico's champions, Giovani "Aztec Warrior" Segura (27-1-1, 23 KOs) and Guadalajara's Miguel "Puppet" Vazquez. The event, NIGHT OF THE CHAMPIONS, is promoted by Zanfer and Farsay Promotions and will be broadcast across the United States by Fox Sports, in Mexico by TV Azteca.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wanna see if segura will be able to take a puncher's shot at 112 lbs. I tend to think he will not. I see Marquez, Sosa, and Concepcion sparking him out with ease!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
      I wanna see if segura will be able to take a puncher's shot at 112 lbs. I tend to think he will not. I see Marquez, Sosa, and Concepcion sparking him out with ease!
      That is the dumbest thing ive heard. With ease? When have you ever seen him hurt? He is a tall and and out grew the division. I dont think any one would beat him with ease let alone ko him.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        That is the dumbest thing ive heard. With ease? When have you ever seen him hurt? He is a tall and and out grew the division. I dont think any one would beat him with ease let alone ko him.
        he follows puerto rican logic

Comment

Working...
        X