UFC 184 is going to be EPIC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 184 is going to be EPIC

What an amazing fightcard.

This is one that I'm pre-ordering for sure.

Comment

That show will do 15,000 PPV buys and the UFC will tell Dave Meltzer that it did 500,000

Comment

****ing broads. This is what feminism does now. Men aren't even allowed to enjoy their masculinity anymore.

Comment

UFC should really have dropped the price down to something like $20 max for this card. And even then - at $20 - they would struggle to do 100,000 buys.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
            UFC should really have dropped the price down to something like $20 max for this card. And even then - at $20 - they would struggle to do 100,000 buys.
            $20? This should be free. The last time Ronda was headlining a PPV they had to literally give away 7,000 tickets to fill the 12,000 seat arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
              $20? This should be free. The last time Ronda was headlining a PPV they had to literally give away 7,000 tickets to fill the 12,000 seat arena.
              This should be streamed for free on Sherdog. That's the level of quality of this card.

I'm all for this, though. I hope that Zuffa keeps shooting themselves in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                This should be streamed for free on Sherdog. That's the level of quality of this card.

I'm all for this, though. I hope that Zuffa keeps shooting themselves in the foot.
                Yeah I'm for anything that kills that **** company. Hopefully something better gets built on its remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                  Can't argue with that.

Comment

"if u dont order, u not a fan dummy"

-Dana White

Comment

Working...
                    X