Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of these lineal middleweight champs do you pick Cotto over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame Cotto for his ******ed fans.

Comment

He'd beat Taylor and he already beat Martinez and would have done it in any year. Hopkins and Pavlik would be too big to handle, Taylor is crap and Martinez is a perfect style match up for Cotto (and it showed.) A "bad knee" doesn't mean you can't lift up your hands to block your ****ing face, just saying.

Comment

It annoys me when I hear about Martinez's bad knee. It's like David Hayes bad toe. It totally discredits an amazing performance from Cotto and great strategy by Roach and Cotto. 2010 Martinez may have stood a better chance but stylistically he'd still have the same problems, so I'd go with Cotto again.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
          I don't blame Cotto for his ******ed fans.

i'm starting to. it's not right, but i can't help it.

a dog loves a bone. a dog hates getting sprayed with the hose.

Comment

Cotto loses to all by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
              It annoys me when I hear about Martinez's bad knee. It's like David Hayes bad toe. It totally discredits an amazing performance from Cotto and great strategy by Roach and Cotto. 2010 Martinez may have stood a better chance but stylistically he'd still have the same problems, so I'd go with Cotto again.
              Green K. Someone with actual boxing knowledge.

Comment

Cotto is not going to win against any of those.

Comment

None of them, Martinez looked like hell when they fought, after surgeries and long lay off and arguably losing to Murray...Pavlik would be like Margs but worse...Taylor and Hopkins would rough him up badly....

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
                    A toe injury and re-constructive knee surgery at the age of 38 are probably a bit different when you really think about it.

Comment

As of now I'm undecided but if Cotto fights Golovkin next year and loses to him, I think Cotto beats all of them tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X