No announcement yet.

Oscar apologizes, understands Zab's frustration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Should have taken a swipe at arum when he asked if this would hurt future business with gb and judah. No we'll do business I don't mix butthurt and business.
    Why would he do that? He is a promoter, just as bad as Arum. They are what they are.

That said, as a full floboner, you tend to support Floyd's promoter...standard stuff

Comment

Oscar is two faced weasel. Bob Arum 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Oscar knows what it's like to feel trapped in a small, closet like space being denied the chance to express yourself.
        Haha not again. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          That was barely an apology, it really wasn't..."I apologize IF I didn't have all the information." It was a plea of ignorance. Sounded more like he was forgiving Zab for being amped with him.

Oscar knows what it's like to feel trapped in a small, closet like space being denied the chance to express yourself.

Comment

Translation: I see that Zab can still fight and because of that I would like to make money off him by still feeding him to some of my fighters but if he gets knocked out or doesn't have a good showing again then I'm done with him.

Comment

Comment

Zab should be the one apologizing. Get the facts, approach him like a man and deal with it privately. Zab's a 35 year old 17 year professional. He should no better than to lash out at the guy signing your check like a child.
                He should be on his knees thanking Oscar for his shot. He is the #9 ranked guy at 140, he has no stake to a title fight. Most guys with his track record would have been kicked to the curb by now.

Comment

Working...
                X