No announcement yet.

this robbery could be the best thing for Paulie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this robbery could be the best thing for Paulie

rj, holyfield, pbf, they were all robbed and it made them bigger than if they would have won. just saying.

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
    rj, holyfield, pbf, they were all robbed and it made them bigger than if they would have won. just saying.
    The only good thing that can come out of this for Malignaggi is getting more fan support. If the boxing fans get behind him he might get a rematch in New York vs Diaz.

Comment

I could be, you are correct....... BUT he has to overcome it in his head, and be more intelligent in his rants. Actually I really want to see another fight because... I dunno if I am alone in this but I saw a great team work between paulie and his corner, plus the magic man was coming alive in the mid rounds, he had a great fight. He needs to get over it, learn from it, and use intelligent public relations to bounce back.

Comment

umm and when did pbf got robbed ?

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
          umm and when did pbf got robbed ?
          in the olympics

Comment

It's not a good thing though.

He's come off a loss from Hatton, this was deemed by most as his final chance. You heard Paulie tonight.

He's pissed off.

Pissed off that the right man didn't win and he said how badly boxing stinks.

Comment

when was pbf robbed??

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                when was pbf robbed??
                the '96 olympics

Comment

Working...
                X