UFC on Fox: Dos Santos vs. Miocic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Jds would murder overeem..

I think they will give overeem someone like mitrone, so overeem can look good and then feed him to Cain, and after he loses, feed him to dos santos...

Ufc def wants to cash out on overeem in a PPv title fight...
    They can't justify giving him a shot just by beating meathead though. Especially since Browne and Rothwell murked him. Dos Santos just makes too much sense right now because it's the most money they will ever make off him because Overeem has proven he'll never be able to reach Cain.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      They can't justify giving him a shot just by beating meathead though. Especially since Browne and Rothwell murked him. Dos Santos just makes too much sense right now because it's the most money they will ever make off him because Overeem has proven he'll never be able to reach Cain.
      Maybe, but a dos santos fight will destroy overeems credibility

Maybe not mitrone, but I can see ufc matching overeem soft one or two times to look good and then feeding him to Cain..

Browne and rothwell will get fed to santos... Leaving a path for overeem to Cain.. Cain will dominate him and then they feed him to dos santos, and en to a young prospect... That's my prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Maybe, but a dos santos fight will destroy overeems credibility

Maybe not mitrone, but I can see ufc matching overeem soft one or two times to look good and then feeding him to Cain..

Browne and rothwell will get fed to santos... Leaving a path for overeem to Cain.. Cain will dominate him and then they feed him to dos santos, and en to a young prospect... That's my prediction
        It could happen but I think Overeem is making too much money to be getting any more soft touches. I mean he was suppose to run through Browne and Rothwell and couldn't even get past them. I just feel they will match him with Junior sooner then later on PPV because I think it's obvious Overeem will never earn a title shot.

Comment

DS is finished. Too many wars. But Cain might be finished too. Taking punishment like that is a very bad thing. I just don't know how they do it.

Comment

Overeem has credibility? Lmao

Comment

Working...
            X