Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley "If Juan Manuel Marquez Is Ready. Lets fight!"(VIDEO).... Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is tough to say who is shot and who is not...I will say they are both older fighters past their primes but they are also both warriors with great skills. To judge Mosey off the Mundine fight is awful he was fighting a way bigger man in a fight he should not have been in, in the first place. Shane belongs at 147-154 no higher then that. He has always performed best at 147 at 154 he loses some pop. JMM is a smaller 147 lb fighter (really JWW) but he is a great counter puncher and highly skilled technician. To say the same about JMM last performance against Alavarado (who was probably smoking crystal in the dressing room) is not much to judge JMM off of. This might turn out to be a good competitive fight back and forth and provide some excitement and a pay check for each fighter. I would not mind seeing this on an under card of a big PPV event or on HBO Championship Boxing I would not want this to be a PPV on its own and if it was I would not pay for it.

Comment

Both guys should stay out of the ring. Their time is past.

Comment

smdh....

just say sorry to jin shane.

Comment

Shane Mosley's a steroid using scum bag of a cheater and does not deserve to get paid for anything regarding boxing. With that said if he where to fight a JMM that has no knee problems JMM picks him apart and knocks him out without incident.

Comment

Working...
          X