No announcement yet.

Kate Beckinsale Is Still Fawking Hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addition View Post
    I should've done the same, the film was a travesty which shouldn't have been made.
    I would have drank beer, but that's a lot to sneak in plus I'd have to piss me brains out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      saw Total Recall and god damn she is still fine

she was even kicking some azz
      Damn! And also sig gif too.

Comment

If only she knew what she does to me

Comment

The whole thing about Beckinsale being this incredible beauty is kinda odd for me because I remember when she first burst onto the British film scene hears ago......she was so plain looking. The big thing about her at the time was that her father was an actor in this very famous and loved British sitcom "Porridge" who died very young.

(One thing to clarify - I'm not some basement dwelling nerd who thinks any woman who doesn't look like a prime Monica Bellucci is a dog).

I remember she as all teeth and short hair. And then a year later, her teeth were fixed, her boobs were bigger/perkier, her long was long and sexy. It was just this huge transformation. Which is why I've always held back from acclaiming her as a great beauty of our times.

Here's a pic of what she used to look like...

Comment

Wife......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm definitely a weirdo, she's pretty don't get me wrong but she does nothing for me as far as wanting her or finding her attractive.

I tend to like different looking women, chicks that most guys would be like "Ah, she's ok".
              ^^this right there is the truth...since I was in kindergarten I've always liked redheads, girls with glasses, and girls with freckles

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                she looks fu•king sexy with that piece by her side...
                Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I saw the preview and almost busted a nut when she said "I give good wife."
                Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                there was a sex scene but movies here in the philippines cuts those parts fawking idiots.

why so many perverted ****s on these forums
                Last edited by immortal tech; 09-01-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

hollywood makeup & plastic surgery will keep them looking good longer then normal but she is 40...i'll take them younger, fresher looking women over the aging celeb...

Comment

Working...
                  X