No announcement yet.

Fawking Pissed The Fawk Off!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fawking Pissed The Fawk Off!!!!

on my way home tonight i was driving on the freeway 5 heading south i drove a little slower than i was suppose to be which was 65mph but instead i was around 50mph. the reason was i got my 2 kids with me who are sleepy and tired as a motherfawker and they were crying as loud as kids could possibly do while impatiently waiting for me to grab a hold of their milk bottle at the back of my seat. i went to the left side of the lane which is for slower traffic anyway and i saw on my rear view mirror that there's a car behind me who was too damn close. it didn't took me driving that slow maybe it was less than a minute but as soon as i head on my speed this motherfawker was still on my rear too damn close. i was already irritated by my kids but of course u cant be mad at them but this car behind me was doing this shiet on purpose. as soon i took the exit this car was still following me and guess what when i got to the stop light this motherfawker went on my side with his matte black chevy camaro. rolled his windows down and started talking. dunno what he was saying cuz i didn't want to roll my windows down and fawking waste my god damn time on this prick. but he still kept following me and every stop light he'd roll his windows down and his friend decided to hop along and do some talking. probably they got more pissed off cuz i wasn't paying attention. to add to their stupidity they would go ahead of me get in front of me then slow down to almost 5mph. how stupid right? they did it 3 times. with the noise im getting inside my car plus this 2 phagots i finally lost it, sped up and blocked the road parking my car slightly horizontal and got down from my car. i know it was stupid but i just kinda lost it! so i told this two motherfawkers what the fawk they want and telling them i had fawking kids with me. but this phags was still talking shiet telling me they dont give a fawk. so i said get the fawk down the car. but then this 2 ****s dont want to. fawking *******!

i know some of u will post a cool story bro pic or some shiet like that. i dont fawking care.

i fawking hate biatch azz fawks that tries to do some shiet but can't pull it. just cause u got a fawking muscle car dont mean u got real muscle to talk shiet! faaawk!

cool story bro. btw.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      cool story bro. btw.

i thought u were going to hit on that hot chick u sent a pic of?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
        i thought u were going to hit on that hot chick u sent a pic of?
        waiting for our DD son

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          waiting for our DD son
          fawk dude those ****. oooooh!!!!

Comment

People like that honestly make me want to fill a thirstbuster cup full of gasoline mixed with styrofoam and attatch a road flare in the top like a straw.

Then gift them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Bro, you should get yourself a wife.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Bro, you should get yourself a wife.
                lol so you can spam his cp with outrageous pr0n and cause family strife or what? Get out of this gottamn thread.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  lol so you can spam his cp with outrageous pr0n and cause family strife or what? Get out of this gottamn thread.
                  You dont know Sybian bro. He desires even those female mannequins in bikinis.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    You dont know Sybian bro. He desires even those female mannequins in bikinis.
                    I wasn't the one who claimed he whacks off to sports illustrated. Either.

Comment

Working...
                    X