Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaefer "Gary Shaw hasnt called me all day, we will be moving on to other options"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suarez7 View Post
    Have a nice day. Have a great life considering you spend most of it here telling everyone how great Mayweather is.

Later and good luck x
    really???seriously????

Comment

Have a nice day. Have a great life considering you spend most of it here telling everyone how great Mayweather is.

Later and good luck x
      OMG look how concentrated he is on that soccer ball.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        really???seriously????
        Answer the guy?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=477466

Comment

that was funny..................

Comment

StoP running out there timmy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol woooooooow

Comment

someone needs to contact timmah and find out wtf is wrong with this dude.

Comment

Wtf is up with Bradley. He's gone wayyy down in my estimation

Comment

What s..t are ya'll smoking? Khan has money issue's with everyone even losing ariza over it but that's fine.

when bradley has a money dispute it's oh he's scared. That's the dumbest s..t I ever heard.

Bradley was offered 1.2 even if he lost to alexander(#2 fightnight), well he didn't lose that fight and now he is expected to fight khan for 1.3?

Save the s..t about bradley not selling out his living room. This would be the undisputed 140 championship. Khan has a following as does roach and hbo, bradley should expect to be compensated accordingly.

To hate on timmy is bs. Does anyone think khan bradley is only worth 100k more than bradley alexander 2?

If I told you I'd pay you 1.2 million for 2 days work or 1.3 for a week's worth, who the f would sign up for the week?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      yea those guys are warriors..running and kicking balls and ****
                      yeah just like basketballers, bunch of pituitary cases running around bouncing balls and ****, and no-one besides Wilt can last a full game, which is only half a soccer game and played on a much smaller court.
                      or baseballers, standing around picking their asses for 6 hours and they need gloves to catch a ball.
                      or NFL players, guys in spandex tights who need helmets and pads to play football and get a 1 minute rest after every 5 second play.
                      hockey players are the only real men of US sports, that's because it's CANADIAN!

that poster was right. guys like mayweather and bradley are a ****ing disgrace to the sport. they've done killed the two biggest fights today with their greed and reluctance to take on their main rival
                      Last edited by Fighting Pride; 05-05-2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X