Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Boxingscene members approve of Pac VS Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Boxingscene members approve of Pac VS Mosley?

Please give your vote.
    YES
    27.78%
    NO
    72.22%

Pacquaio will stop mosely within 8 rounds. Mosely wont be able to land anything clean, and will be just a ambush on mosely's face.

Comment

Kind of.

I'll enjoy the fight, but if it was up to me Manny would either face Floyd or retire.

Comment

I most certainly do not approve, I think its a total bi tch move and I'm losing respect quickly for Pac, who is one of my top 7 favorite boxers.

Roach is pissing me off with this, we'll fight JMM after bullshi t.

No one wants the Shane fight. This will be the first pac PPV I don't buy.

Comment

I don't see how anyone can defend this fight happening from a fan perspective. If Manny wins he proves what? That he can whoop an old man who is nearly 40 who just had a draw against Sergio Mora?!?!?!? In a incredible boring pathetic showing by both fighters i might add... good lord what a joke...

Comment

I approve. Pac, as always, will bring the pain while mosley knows that this is his last big fight which could lead to a couple more big paydays if he wins.

Comment

It's pointless. I like watching Pac fight but there's nothing out there left for him if the Floyd fight isn't going to happen. For me, it's a Mayweather fight or retirement.

Comment

I approve and if you don't like it just don't watch it and stop whinning like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  I approve and if you don't like it just don't watch it and stop whinning like a *****.
                  ^^^Agreed! Bunch of b!tches...

Comment

I don't approve. They better make it entertaining, which the Margarito fight sorta did. And it better be at weltweight and not this light middleweight bull****.

Comment

Working...
                    X