Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Have you ever met LAtinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

I've personally known Cubans, Colombians, Hondurans, and Salvadorians who didn't like me because I was Mexican but then again I've met folks from these same countries that were cool as hell and didn't have a problem with me because I was Mexican. . I have family and friends who have met Puerto Ricans and Dominicans that didn't like them because they were Mexicans but I personally never known any.

Unfortunately, I've also known Mexican-Americans that didn't like me because I was Mexican. This happened in Brownsville, TX. That's at the border, goddamn it, but then again I've met some that weren't racist pricks and I understand why they disliked Mexicans. A few Mexicans in Matamoros, Tamaulipas(that's a border town) would tease them for not speaking Spanish correctly and would also make fun of them if they said they were born in the States. So in Brownsville, Pochos would also tease Mexicans. Not all, of course, just a few.

idiots are found everywhere my brother.

may those who judge you for being mexican continue suffering in their mediocre lives.

Comment

Yes,

In this lounge

Comment

ehhh not really.

from what i know i haven't met anyone that took shots at me for being cuban but nobody knows, those same people might talk **** about it behind your back without you knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          ehhh not really.

from what i know i haven't met anyone that took shots at me for being cuban but nobody knows, those same people might talk **** about it behind your back without you knowing.
          but you're easy to dislike, this being attributed to your blatant outwardly racism.

insecto

Comment

I get the contrary, I meet mostly Caribbean people here in Miami, Cubans, Puerto Ricans etc and they always greet me well because I'm Mexican.

They always tell me they like how I talk and how they were raised on Mexican music and movies and such.

I have never had a problem from other Latino's, now gringos on the other hand..........

Comment

I used to hang around with a couple salvadorians back then, we were all cool never had any issues, i considered them close friends, i miss those days, we all vanished

at work there was a puerto rican that called another mexican dude i knew "stupid mexican", he didnt back down and called him out, but he bitched out. whats ironic is that he hanged around with mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                but you're easy to dislike, this being attributed to your blatant outwardly racism.

insecto
                1. Why are you quoting me in the first place?

2. So i'm racist for wanting my people to stick to their own culture/ethnicity so we can have a future?

Culture ALWAYS comes first, if you dislike where you're from that's not my problem, but don't come at me calling me a fucking racist because i'm not one.

Comment

its not blatant, but sense it at times.

Comment

Not really, Only on this forum do I see hate from other people.

It's mostly playing around, It's just funny when Ricans like Alpha start bitching and moaning about it because they get offended.

Other than that I haven't had problems about it in person.

Comment

Working...
                    X