Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people cream themselves after one fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people cream themselves after one fight?

Seriously, now Alexander is a world beater because he beat freaking Juan Urango. This happens after every fight here. No one has any perspective what so ever after a televised event. Happened with Valero last month and I'm sure it will continue to happen til the dawn of time. People, need to stop overreacting to every fight.

He has 2 belts at 22 that ain't bad, at least he ain't ducking the big hitters.

Comment

devon is the greatest of all times

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Seriously, now Alexander is a world beater because he beat freaking Juan Urango. This happens after every fight here. No one has any perspective what so ever after a televised event. Happened with Valero last month and I'm sure it will continue to happen til the dawn of time. People, need to stop overreacting to every fight.
        Exactly, then these same morons are asking why Alexander isn't top 1 or 2 in the rankings just hours before a win. It's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          He has 2 belts at 22 that ain't bad, at least he ain't ducking the big hitters.
          He's good but people get out of control with this stuff. It could be an average guy and if he scored a decent win people would be like damn this guy is the next great of all time. It's like people are trying to force themselves to find the next big star. Let the cards fall where they will and it will be alright.

Comment

Skills wise Alexander has a very, very good future. And besides he is just 23.

Comment

He beat Junior Witter more impressively than Bradley did, and Urango more impressively than Andre Berto did.

That to me merits some praise.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                He beat Junior Witter more impressively than Bradley did, and Urango more impressively than Andre Berto did.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                  devon is the greatest of all times
                  Of all time!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

That's a fair argument but ****, some people act like he can be the lineal champion for the next 10-15 years. People need to cool their jets. We know Urango and Witter aren't world beaters, more like stepping stones so let these guys get in with the big dogs and see how they preform. If he starts beating the A fighters in the division then anoint him.

Comment

Working...
                    X