Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is going to be a good fight. **** all those ******s boycotting it, they will end up looking for it on youtube the next day

Comment

• Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
      this is going to be a good fight. **** all those ******s boycotting it, they will end up looking for it on youtube the next day
      It'll be funny, as soon as the 24/7 starts, 75% of the people talking shizz about this fight will be hyping it up.

Comment

• this fight shouldn't be taking place..but am i watching it? you betcha!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          When did Margarito join the Yakuza?
          Inorite? Those tat's are the ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It'll be funny, as soon as the 24/7 starts, 75% of the people talking shizz about this fight will be hyping it up.
            From the time the fight was announced, to the tour kick-off and up to now. The fight has been getting more and more interesting for the people who at first glance said it was dumb and they would boycott it and yada yada yada.

By fight night, 95% of boxing fans will be glued to something watching it. And that 5% of 'boycotters' will be fighting the urge to find a way to watch it. I've heard every Tom, Dick and Jane complain about everything that they possibly could. And while I agree with some of the issues in this fight, the fact is that it's a fight I want to see and I know a lot of people want to see also.

Love or Hate either one of these guys, we all know it's going to be entertaining while it lasts and will be watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Im sure it played a role. But lets not forget that Mosley did what Williams did. When Marg got inside he was clinched.

Mosley used his strength and clinched Margarito and controlled him. It was a style clash at play as well. It wasnt just the weight. Mosley did what Cotto couldnt do. Clinch.
              But yet you were *****ing about Mora clinching for the same shit. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                But yet you were *****ing about Mora clinching for the same shit. lol
                theres a difference between constructive clinching and clinching for no god damn reason other than u want to get away from getting hit. mosely clinched wisely, mora clinched, ran, clinched and ran. if u cant see the difference then ur just being biased.

margs looks good...but he's still ****ed ppl.

Comment

• I agree, Margartito looked completely weight drained against Mosley. When he fought Cotto, Margarito looked huge, I never remembered seeing him so big. Don't kill me for this but when i saw Marg vs. Cotto i immediately thought that Margarito had used steriods.

Comment

• Margs looking like a BEAST already, its going to be good boys.I wonder what are the odds i just might put a lil something on a Margs k.o., he aint getting no decision k.o. or bust for Margs.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X