Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Fighters Do You Dislike On A Personal Level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
    Floyd Mayweather jr.

I hope he ends up broke & dies a painfully excruciating death.

Ricky Martin came out of the closet. Its time for floyd to do the same.
    wow dude... you take this 'hate' thing too far man.

Comment

Don't really dislike anyone I think, but at the moment I dislike Valero because of what he did to his wife. Hate him as a human being. What he does as a boxer is a completely different thing........

Comment

No fighters except for cheaters ,and the guys who show poor judgement and tarnish the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          No way, seriously?
          Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
          I don't know, If he's talking about what I'm thinking then it is some ****ed up repugnant ****.
          Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Talking about R Kelly I think it has to be just one thing. I agree that is some fucked up repugnant ****.
          yes..100% true..I dont mean the whole acts of R.Kelly..lol..
          but the big picture..especially back when he was coming up..he worked at a gas station..and it was time after time..Im gonna leave it at that though..but you get the idea...

Comment

Mayweather pisses me off but I don't hate him because it catches people's attention, therefore he's saying the right things to feed his family. I hate Margarito for cheating. Margarito is the only fighter I hate.

Comment

James Toney

Comment

floyd, judah, toney, hopkins, calzaghe, margarito, danny green, tarver, glen johnson

Comment

ali i find quite a nasty twat at times ,matthew hatton comes across as nob ,hopkins is just a nasty old man

Comment

Working...
                  X