No announcement yet.

Rank these fighters p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ''The Man'' View Post
    Always tring to act smarter tha you actually are. Am surprised you never posted videos up to gain attention and get your assed kissed like you always do.

Your just a know it all, who copy and pastes 90% of his posts, to make out he knows everything about boxing.

AND REMEMBER PEOPLE MOST OF THE VIDEOS HE POST'S UP, IS NOT HIS FOOTAGE! HE STEALS IT FROM OTHER PEOPLE, BUT DOSENT MENTION THAT IT ISN'T HIS! AND HE HAS NOT UPLOADED IT!
    Why pick this thread to make that non relevant post?
    As for the footage GreatA posts I was not aware that he claims that he originally uploaded it, not that the uploader actually "owns" it either.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
      Why pick this thread to make that non relevant post?
      As for the footage GreatA posts I was not aware that he claims that he originally uploaded it, not that the uploader actually "owns" it either.
      Not to mention that there isn't exactly a wealth of footage of these particular fighters. I've never claimed that I own all the footage that I post here although some are mine. I didn't know you weren't allowed to post videos from youtube which is a public site where everyone can watch your videos.

"The Man" is an alt who has already been exposed. Go back to posting about Mundine which is 99% of what you do aside from following me around.

Here's some footage of the "Murderer's Row", just to annoy the prick:

There's no film of Lloyd Marshall and a prime Bivins uploaded at the moment. No footage exists of Eddie Booker, Bert Lytell, Jack Chase, Cocoa Kid, Holman Williams and Aaron Wade as far as I know.
      Last edited by TheGreatA; 09-10-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        Not to mention that there isn't exactly a wealth of footage of these particular fighters. I've never claimed that I own all the footage that I post here although some are mine. I didn't know you weren't allowed to post videos from youtube which is a public site where everyone can watch your videos.

"The Man" is an alt who has already been exposed.

Here's some footage of the "Murderer's Row", just to annoy the prick:

There's no film of Lloyd Marshall and a prime Bivins uploaded at the moment. No footage of Eddie Booker, Bert Lytell, Jack Chase, Cocoa Kid, Holman Williams and Aaron Wade as far as I know.

You never fail to surprise me, am just gald I have exposed you for waht you are. A fake. a poster who copys and paste's 90% of his posts and posts videos(which isn't his footage) up to make it seem like he knows more about boxing than eveyone else.

And a poster who has never laced a glove on in his life.

This poster is THE GREAT FAKE

Comment

You never fail to surprise me, am just gald I have exposed you for waht you are. A fake. a poster who copys and paste's 90% of his posts and posts videos(which isn't his footage) up to make it seem like he knows more about boxing than eveyone else.

And a poster who has never laced a glove on in his life.

This poster is THE GREAT FAKE
          I'm afraid I've exposed you.

All of the above videos that I posted were uploaded by me by the way.

Comment

I'm afraid I've exposed you.

All of the above videos that I posted were uploaded by me by the way.
            I have exposed you. Go and steel other people's footage you fake. You even lie what country your from, when you clearly speak perfect english.

Once again you say your from Finland,, for attention and to get your ass kissed! You dont even know that much about boxing, you just act like you do!

And that is why you point me on ignore, becuase you hate it when I exploit you infront of you ass kissers!"

Comment

I have exposed you. Go and steel other people's footage you fake. You even lie what country your from, when you clearly speak perfect english.

Once again you say your from Finland,, for attention and to get your ass kissed! You dont even know that much about boxing, you just act like you do!

And that is why you point me on ignore, becuase you hate it when I exploit you infront of you ass kissers!"
              I do live in Finland. Thanks for saying I write perfect English but I don't.

Here's the town I live in:

Come pay a visit whenever you may.

Comment

I do live in Finland. Thanks for saying I write perfect English but I don't.

Here's the town I live in:

Come pay a visit whenever you may.
                And how do i know your telling the truth?

If you live there, answer these questions about finland?

Name me the Finalnd football team? And do you follow them?

Speak Finland lanuage?

What town in Finalnd do you live in?

How do you get your fight footage? because no fight collectors one would deliver to Finalnd?

Tell me about Finland the country in genral?

Come on, you should know all this if your from there

Comment

And how do i know your telling the truth?

If you live there, answer these questions about finland?

Name me the Finalnd football team? And do you follow them?
                  I don't follow football much although I played the sport when I was younger. I'd know more about the ice hockey team.

Anyway here are a couple of names that I do know:

Jari Litmanen
                  Sami Hyypiä
                  Jussi Jääskeläinen
                  Shefki Kuqi
                  Mikael Forssel

Basically the most popular of the bunch.

Speak Finland lanuage?
                  Kyllä puhun.

"The Man" on vitun höynä joka seurailee porukkaa internet-foorumilla eikä uskalla kirjoittaa netissä omia ajatuksiaan alkuperäsellä nimimerkillään vaikka netissä ollaan tuntemattomia muutenkin. Kaksnaamanen pelkuri jolle mulla ei ole mitään kunnioitusta eikä tule olemaankaan. Odotan bännäystäsi.

Wrote it with a slang so you won't be able to just use some translator to know what it means.

What town in Finalnd do you live in?
                  Pirkkala, Finland, near Tampere which is one of the biggest cities in Finland.

How do you get your fight footage? because no fight collectors one would deliver to Finalnd?
                  I get it through various ways. Sharing, trading, buying, etc. how most people do it.

Tell me about Finland the country in genral?
                  It's a nice place on summer and a grim place during winter which is about to start in a month or two.
                  Last edited by TheGreatA; 09-10-2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I don't follow football much although I played the sport when I was younger. I'd know more about the ice hockey team.

Anyway here are a couple of names that I do know:

Jari Litmanen
                    Sami Hyypiä
                    Jussi Jääskeläinen
                    Shefki Kuqi
                    Mikael Forssel

Basically the most popular of the bunch.

Kyllä puhun.

"The Man" on vitun höynä joka seurailee porukkaa internet-foorumilla eikä uskalla kirjoittaa netissä omia ajatuksiaan alkuperäsellä nimimerkillään vaikka netissä ollaan tuntemattomia muutenkin. Kaksnaamanen pelkuri jolle mulla ei ole mitään kunnioitusta eikä tule olemaankaan. Odotan bännäystäsi.

Wrote it with a slang so you won't be able to just use some translator to know what it means.

Pirkkala, Finland, near Tampere which is one of the biggest cities in Finland.

I get it through various ways. Sharing, trading, buying, etc. how most people do it.

It's a nice place on summer and a grim place during winter which is about to start in a month or two.
                    Still not enough proof, i could get all this information off the internet. what job do you have in Finland then? and how can you be online so mcuh, and it always seem to be USA times.

answer me that?

Comment

Lol the one thing I hate is when people pretend to be Finnish there is far too much of that going on in Boxing Forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X