No announcement yet.

what IF Khan beats Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would be torn

first i'd be happy to see Floyd lose...he might even have a meltdown in the postfight interview

second, Khan's mouth would never stop

i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i would be torn

first i'd be happy to see Floyd lose...he might even have a meltdown in the postfight interview

second, Khan's mouth would never stop

i dunno
      Double KO. That's the only satisfying result that I'd be okay with. I wasn't thrilled when Floyd chose to fought Guerrero and Maidana(the second time), but a Khan fight makes absolutely no sense at all, and if Khan wasn't already one of the sport's biggest egomaniacs, i wouldn't have any problems rooting for him against, Floyd. That's how much i hate the idea of this fight.

It's a completely pointless fight because the only thing appealing about it is the idea of it taking place in the UK, but we all know the only way that Floyd ever leaves the MGM Grand to fight elsewhere is if they blacklisted him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Double KO. That's the only satisfying result that I'd be okay with. I wasn't thrilled when Floyd chose to fought Guerrero and Maidana(the second time), but a Khan fight makes absolutely no sense at all, and if Khan wasn't already one of the sport's biggest egomaniacs, i wouldn't have any problems rooting for him against, Floyd. That's how much i hate the idea of this fight.

It's a completely pointless fight because the only thing appealing about it is the idea of it taking place in the UK, but we all know the only way that Floyd ever leaves the MGM Grand to fight elsewhere is if they blacklisted him.

dude, double KO would only spawn a rematch

Comment

Larry would be on suicide watch

Comment

Khan winning would suck.

Cause he's just gonna get knocked into another coma by another Danny Garcia or anyone who can hit.

So he would ruin history for nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X