Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin is going to knock Ishe "sugar shay" smith spark out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a good fight to finish the year off for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Stupid fight, not even interested. GGG should be fighting the very best in the division. This fight would be pointless.
      Kind of hard when the rest of the division is blatantly dodging him

Comment

Smith will give GGG some problems, his style is somewhat similar to Ouma's. Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          Smith is a damn good fighter. He makes people look bad on a regular basis. The only knock on him is he doesn't let his hands go as much as he should thus loses rounds he could be winning.

If Golovkin wants a fight to look good in, this isn't the kind of fight he should be taking. Nothing good can come out of this fight for GGG. Either he looks ordinary or bad, or somehow even loses. Risk/reward isn't worth it imo.

Exactly!!! This is why am laughing at people talking about GGG KO Ishe smith, this guys just watch one or two fights and then they just on a bandwagon, Fighting Proska whose hands down face first awkward style makes it easy for anyone to KO is different to fighting Smith who is toooo defensive, keep his hand up at all times, doesnt let his hands go and can take a punch...God GGG is getting overrated here just like Pirog was previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Exactly!!! This is why am laughing at people talking about GGG KO Ishe smith, this guys just watch one or two fights and then they just on a bandwagon, Fighting Proska whose hands down face first awkward style makes it easy for anyone to KO is different to fighting Smith who is toooo defensive, keep his hand up at all times, doesnt let his hands go and can take a punch...God GGG is getting overrated here just like Pirog was previously.
            Would make it that much more impressive if Golovkin stops him. GGG will be gunning for the stoppage, it's what he does. Ishe IS gonna get hit at one point, no matter how defensive-minded he is. He either becomes ultra-defensive and gives the fight away, or he opens up and potentially gets stopped.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 10-07-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Thank you. Old school fighters used to take fights like this all the time to stay active. Nowadays every fight is expected to be a megafight
              I'm not asking for a mega fight. I'd just like to see Golovkin fight someone meaningful. Martinez/Jr/Geale and Sturm will all be busy in the next few months. Its understandable that he can't get those fights, no problem, he wants to stay busy? Great! Fight someone ranked in the top 10. To say his being avoided while he makes a fight with Ishe is stupid, I doubt his team has even bothered entering into detailed negotiations with guys like Macklin, Murray, Jikam, these are all top 10 guys who would give GGG a boost and a challenge. Ishe wasn't that good 5 years ago, now his just rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Exactly!!! This is why am laughing at people talking about GGG KO Ishe smith
                My 100 mil against your 1 billion that GGG knocks him out. Let's see if you're that confident about Smith going the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
                  I'm not asking for a mega fight. I'd just like to see Golovkin fight someone meaningful. Martinez/Jr/Geale and Sturm will all be busy in the next few months. Its understandable that he can't get those fights, no problem, he wants to stay busy? Great! Fight someone ranked in the top 10. To say his being avoided while he makes a fight with Ishe is stupid, I doubt his team has even bothered entering into detailed negotiations with guys like Macklin, Murray, Jikam, these are all top 10 guys who would give GGG a boost and a challenge. Ishe wasn't that good 5 years ago, now his just rubbish.
                  N'Jikam is fighting Quillin, so he's busy too. Murray is scheduled to fight on 11/24, so I doubt he'll be fighting Golovkin. There are better opponents than Ishe, but if that's all he can get, then fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    i got shugar shay by stoppage
                    If you'd like to bet, PM me.....Betting on Smith would be really charitable..

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      N'Jikam is fighting Quillin, so he's busy too.
                      I still have doubts that this fight is really happening. N'Dam didn't show up at the press conference and said the contract wasn't even finalized, he has a history of pulling out of fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X