No announcement yet.

Juanma looks HUGE (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma looks HUGE (pic)

- Photo credit to El Vocero / Alvin Báez.

That looks to me like mostly muscle. He'll kill himself losing weight.

Just glancing it, I can see a bit of extra fat in his mid section that he can tone up. He'll be fine. Juanma comes with better looking abs than that even on fight night with the added water weight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Just glancing it, I can see a bit of extra fat in his mid section that he can tone up. He'll be fine. Juanma comes with better looking abs than that even on fight night with the added water weight.

You don't tone up fat, idiot. And you don't tone muscle. You lose fat OR build muscle and you can't do both at same time. You obviously don't know **** about lifting,dieting, or nutrition!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
        - Photo credit to El Vocero / Alvin Báez.

That looks to me like mostly muscle. He'll kill himself losing weight.
        He definitely looks thick in this picture and he's what 144lbs in this pic? He probably loses muscle when he cuts to 126lbs, time to move up after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd7 View Post
          You don't tone up fat, idiot. And you don't tone muscle. You lose fat OR build muscle and you can't do both at same time. You obviously don't know **** about lifting,dieting, or nutrition!!!
          I didn't say he can tone up his fat you god damn internet thug. I said ther's fat in his midsection, he can tone his midsection up and be ready for the weigh in.

You're from Queens though so of course you're gonna only act tough while you're protected

Comment

i bet thats the mid section youre looking at:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd7 View Post
              No but he did stay in a Holiday Inn express before. hes a nimrod

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                No but he did stay in a Holiday Inn express before. hes a nimrod
                Oh man. I just destroyed you in your thread, now you will bw following me like a virgin who just got her cherry popped. It was a one time only thing, I don't want a relationship.

Comment

Oh man. I just destroyed you in your thread, now you will bw following me like a virgin who just got her cherry popped. It was a one time only thing, I don't want a relationship.
                  There you go again with this **** **** LOL .....Just come out the closet Kev...some will except you some wont but it will be a load off you. Then you can concentrate on getting the load in you! :smileysex

And you came to my thread and owed yourself. Stop looking for support.

Comment

I didn't say he can tone up his fat you god damn internet thug. I said ther's fat in his midsection, he can tone his midsection up and be ready for the weigh in.

You're from Queens though so of course you're gonna only act tough while you're protected

“See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody’s couch like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch.”, - Rick James

Comment

Working...
                    X