This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barry
    rogue, please stop, im begining to get carryed away with my imagineation!!!!!
    seriously! tell me the smells of your favorite foods cooking doesn;t do more than make your mouth water. lol!

well...probably not, but food tends to effect us women a little differently. baked goods (like breads, cakes, and cookies), baked chicken, italian food..............
    good god...i get a little too hapyy if u know what i mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
      hahah!
      yea you be lafin now, wait till i get on that tele with that wrinkle faced twat gordon, ill be doin the cooking and ****ing on that night!!!!

Comment

yea you be lafin now, wait till i get on that tele with that wrinkle faced twat gordon, ill be doin the cooking and ****ing on that night!!!!
        what round do u think u would ko ramsey and oliver in?
        id say ramsey was a harder challange oliver gets ko'd in 5 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
          seriously! tell me the smells of your favorite foods cooking doesn;t do more than make your mouth water. lol!

well...probably not, but food tends to effect us women a little differently. baked goods (like breads, cakes, and cookies), baked chicken, italian food..............
          good god...i get a little too hapyy if u know what i mean.
          yea i know, thats why the man takes the woman out to an italian resturant right !

no it doesnt get me hard, bbbwwhhahahah, sorry i couldnt hold that in no longer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
            what round do u think u would ko ramsey and oliver in?
            id say ramsey was a harder challange oliver gets ko'd in 5 seconds
            jamie oliver- left jab, right pan hook= dead in 4.5 seconds lol, but ill give it to you!!

gordon ramsey- now he looks like a slugger, id say a knee to the gut, couple of head smashes in the oven door,- baked in 10-15 seconds lol!

Comment

what like?????
              pigs head on a pizza base? lol!
              my salad pizzas (bake a pizza crust with olive oil, garlic and a thin layer of mozzarella/parmesan cheese and when it is done cooking, top it with a caesar salad or green salad with italian dressing.

i also spread cream cheese on twp slices of an onion bagel, top that with thinly sliced ham and meunster cheese and toast it in the oven until all melty. YUM!

Comment

• ok, i got a good thread to post in the l/lounge gimme 2 mins!

Comment

jamie oliver- left jab, right pan hook= dead in 4.5 seconds lol, but ill give it to you!!

gordon ramsey- now he looks like a slugger, id say a knee to the gut, couple of head smashes in the oven door,- baked in 10-15 seconds lol!
                  u know u may be bang on
                  id take this result

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
                    my salad pizzas (bake a pizza crust with olive oil, garlic and a thin layer of mozzarella/parmesan cheese and when it is done cooking, top it with a caesar salad or green salad with italian dressing.

i also spread cream cheese on twp slices of an onion bagel, top that with thinly sliced ham and meunster cheese and toast it in the oven until all melty. YUM!
                    you know my mam does some thing similar to that, she does a pizza with salad and cheese on it, but i like my good old ham pineapple and pepperoni!

Comment

you know my mam does some thing similar to that, she does a pizza with salad and cheese on it, but i like my good old ham pineapple and pepperoni!
                      yea, i do too, but when in a mood for a salad, the pizza thing is good.

and don;t forget to add the bacon some time to give it a try

Comment

Working...
                      X