Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Official Thread] Grand Theft Auto ONLINE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 11, 2015: Full access has been restored to GTA Online and all services have resumed as normal.

Comment

• Bit underwhelmed tbh. Almost impossible to get 3 people to join your heist.

One time I did get 3 players, one left before the heist started. So frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Alexis View Post
        You dudes on PS4? Hit me up with your gamertags.
        My gamer tag is illmaticCV83

I have it for PS4. Are you and the Reed across the pond or here in the states??

Comment

• Im in PA......

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Im in PA......
            Just let me know what time you usually get on.

Comment

• I hear the new patch 1.08 downgraded the graphics on ps4 and x1 its probably on purpose to ocause 1.09 its the same, what a shame . I'm still buying it for ps4 tho it's 40 bucks at target right now too cheap to pass.

Comment

• GTA V looks gorgeous on PC

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                  GTA V looks gorgeous on PC

I pre ordered the PC version on steam but I'm sort of regretting it. I should've pre ordered the physical copy on amazon.

Comment

• Im tempted to get the pc version (but i have a mac).
                    Im wondering how the hell you can play it on a pc. Are there controllers similar to a ps3 controller for the pc?
                    (i know NOTHING about pc gaming)

Comment

• came back for heists, there's not much to say so far because i can't play most of it. it's terribly implemented if you don't have 3 solid friends with you at all times. if someone leaves or gets disconnected during the mission, it takes you back to free roam where you have to find 3 people all over again instead of just that 1, and that takes forever for many other reasons. lame as ****.
                      Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Im tempted to get the pc version (but i have a mac).
                      Im wondering how the hell you can play it on a pc. Are there controllers similar to a ps3 controller for the pc?
                      (i know NOTHING about pc gaming)
                      controllers for consoles work fine for pc/mac, just need to install proper drivers in some cases, pretty simple and easy. it's a little bit more difficult with xbox to mac and vice versa (ps to pc) though. grab a ps controller since you're on a mac, it's plug and play basically.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 04-03-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X