Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Killa Kyleon Appreciation Thread!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Killa Kyleon Appreciation Thread!!!!!!

One of the most under(and I mean UNDER)rated MC thats out today. Now you wanna talk about a rapper who can flip and twist words, then you must mention Killa Kyleon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you aint heard of him, take a good listen. He's been fiya for years.

More to come Ya'll.

Comment

KILLLAAAAA.......RUUNNNNNN IT!

BHO MAYNE... y'all got me reminiscing on my old tapes. Bout to put some Magno on deck

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        Beat me to it! That's a typical Lex Luger beat right there. **** bumps tho.

Comment

Yup, Killa Kyleon...Boss Hogg Outlawz

Comment

You seen this yet Chief?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              You seen this yet Chief?

YezzzzZiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrr Glove mah homie. I done already screwed and chopped that joker, it's my favorite track off that album. More Killa Appreciation after I get some food in me.

Oh yea dont ya'll sleep on Lil Ray either. Him and killa coulda been somethin special yta heard me. The tape this song is off of is a pure deen CLASSIC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                Yes InDEED!!!!!! That **** is on TPCP2. I banged that hoe in my iPod while in the Stan this past summer. Killa, KILLS this hoe...............Like Drownin Poo.

Comment

Back on tha grizzly b1tch!!!!!! Moe Killa Gorilla...............

Gotta quit her in tha mornin.

Listen to this foo rip this hoe. If you dont do nothin listen to this track. The boy goes off.

Comment

We aint done. This dude been puttin in work, and ya'll need to hear it.

Courtesy of the Chief...............

I done Screwed and chopped this hoe while I was Stan'ed up. I love this song.

Here he geaux showin the N.O. some luv.

Comment

Working...
                    X