Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julius Indongo Destroys Eduard Troyanovsky in One - HUGE Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I'm still shock over this. WOW!
      Either Troyanovsky was a overrated BUM or Indongo just caught him....I say hes a BUM and so is Indongo.

Comment

Troyanovsky was bound to get exposed at some point. I didn't see it happening in this fight, but then again I've never seen Indongo fight.

Comment

There are no easy fights, that's for sure. Boxing is a sudden death sport. All it takes is one punch and that's why boxing is so unpredictable and fascinating.

Comment

What I love about these Russian cards is that there is always an upset or two. Probably because some of these Russian fighters have vulnerabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              What I love about these Russian cards is that there is always an upset or two. Probably because some of these Russian fighters have vulnerabilities.
              And they tend to always bring over a bunch of underrated Africans, presumably because they're cheap

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                There are no easy fights, that's for sure. Boxing is a sudden death sport. All it takes is one punch and that's why boxing is so unpredictable and fascinating.
                you c0ck suckers say that now, but when your fighter hurts and knocks someone down and that person comes back and wins you guys say "all he did was run, he didnt stand and fight, a true fighter would fight if he was hurt"

a bunch of 2 faced fa990ts you members on here are.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  And they tend to always bring over a bunch of underrated Africans, presumably because they're cheap
                  That too. I would have never heard about these African fighters if they didn't fight on these cards. I only heard about Durodola after the Kudryashov fight.

Comment

HOLY ****!!!! I am surprised... However, people talking about feeding this guy to Bud should just disappear. There aint no way!! LOL. I don't even know what to say. The dangers of tune-ups. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      you c0ck suckers say that now, but when your fighter hurts and knocks someone down and that person comes back and wins you guys say "all he did was run, he didnt stand and fight, a true fighter would fight if he was hurt"

a bunch of 2 faced fa990ts you members on here are.
                      Are you drunk? When did I say any of that stuff?

Comment

Working...
                      X