Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what New England is selling. He is a succesful salesman, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume prosthetics, specifically the I-Limb.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      iirc all, or most delivery contracts come from his dad. his dad is a huge part of where he is, no 'bottom to top story here'..... He is a van/delivery man last I was told.. mind you I've changed since then, so maybe he has. I built shops, now I ghost people, three years makes difference.... still think his dad keeps an eyes out for him... not 'truthfully' independent..

Even he gives the 'silver spoon fed' story off fine, used to anyway... he's a good boy, whom does as he's fukin told irl...
      I remember he thought I went 'under his wing' no, that was Bringers(thank fuk). But he must have read/lost something in translation in our interaction thinking that.... Serious, I know he's mentioned shizz like that before, errrr NO fat ****....
      I just read your steak recipes fat chatter...

Simpleton hobbit. Go on, try get your hands round ,my throat, i'd make a tit out of you in front of all the boys at the bar. Bigger, quicker, stronger. Don't have to try that hard...

The fat white/honkey assed short assed bish...
      The **** did I just read...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        this is actually a semi serious question. maybe we can get in that racket as a side job.
        Believe me when I tell you, sales is a very lucrative career, doesn't matter what you are selling. I know guys who barely graduated highschool, working as car salesman making anywhere from 70K-100K a year with benefits.

Comment

New England seem to be making bank as a salesman. He usually just stay home and uses his computer based on his previous posts.

Can you guess what he is selling. I don't think it's insurance like LarryX
          Himself? I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Believe me when I tell you, sales is a very lucrative career, doesn't matter what you are selling. I know guys who barely graduated highschool, working as car salesman making anywhere from 70K-100K a year with benefits.
            no, i dont believe you. car salesman doesnt make that much. maybe car salesman manager.

Comment

no, i dont believe you. car salesman doesnt make that much. maybe car salesman manager.
              What do you do as a career, or maybe in your case as a job?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                What do you do as a career, or maybe in your case as a job?
                jesus havent you seen my post before.. i brag about it every chance i get.. i even posted my pay stubs a few times.. i make 6 figures.. i'm an engineer..

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  iirc all, or most delivery contracts come from his dad. his dad is a huge part of where he is, no 'bottom to top story here'..... He is a van/delivery man last I was told.. mind you I've changed since then, so maybe he has. I built shops, now I ghost people, three years makes difference.... still think his dad keeps an eyes out for him... not 'truthfully' independent..

Even he gives the 'silver spoon fed' story off fine, used to anyway... he's a good boy, whom does as he's fukin told irl...
                  I remember he thought I went 'under his wing' no, that was Bringers(thank fuk). But he must have read/lost something in translation in our interaction thinking that.... Serious, I know he's mentioned shizz like that before, errrr NO fat ****....
                  I just read your steak recipes fat chatter...

Simpleton hobbit. Go on, try get your hands round ,my throat, i'd make a tit out of you in front of all the boys at the bar. Bigger, quicker, stronger. Don't have to try that hard...

The fat white/honkey assed short assed bish...
                  Wow, shocking allegations there m8.

Are you going to take that, New England?

Might even need to get GOT BEEF? involved.

Comment

jesus havent you seen my post before.. i brag about it every chance i get.. i even posted my pay stubs a few times.. i make 6 figures.. i'm an engineer..
                    No fortunately I haven't seen your post, what type of engineer, and whats 6 figures, 100K, 200K, 300K?.

Comment

He probably sells dildos and butt plugs for all we know. As long as he makes a good living, who are we to judge?

Comment

Working...
                      X