Staking poker players that want to play in the WSOP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staking poker players that want to play in the WSOP

This is for U.S. CITIZENS ONLY

I want to first say that I absolutely suck at holdem. I was never any good at it, but I know there are some people that have great talent in holdem, but just don't have any money to play in these wsop events because they either have bad money management, just had a string of bad luck or just pure degenerates. Not having the money to play in these tournaments at the wsop doesn't always tell the full story.

I have staked these type of players since 2012 and have always received a profit at the end of the wsop. My biggest profit return was last year when a player I staked went deep in a tournament at the wsop (not the main event of course) and was a few spots away from the final table until he took a bad beat on the river and wasn't able to recover.

If anyone is thinking about playing in a wsop event, PM me your online name from stars, full tilt, party poker, carbon, lockpoker etc. and I will check into your stats and will consider staking you. Also, if you have played any recorded live games that can be looked up, provide those as well. The better you are, the higher I will stake you. I will only stake 1 tournament for each person. No multiple tournaments. So if you want to make some cash, you have one shot and only shot. I will also provide the plane ticket and room, but if you get busted out of the tournament with no cash to show for it, you will have to find your way home yourself, so take that into consideration.

Take a look at the list of tournaments provided at this years wsop. A lot of opportunities to get paid.

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/
    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-31-2016, 06:12 PM.

I played online poker for over half a decade before Black Friday. And lived in Costa Rica for a year playing post-Black Friday. I have several live cashes, but I think the only one tracked on Hendon Mob is a Binions Poker Classic I won in 2008. I was a live noob back then & took more to playing online than live due to the ability to multitable & more reasonable bankroll management. I'm pretty sure I'm blocked on OPR, but I'll check.

Whats the cut gonna be for these stakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Whats the cut gonna be for these stakes?
      75/25. More than generous since I'm providing plane ticket, room and taking the full blow if player loses with nothing. Being blocked on OPR might be a problem. If you aren't blocked, PM me your name so I can check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        75/25. More than generous since I'm providing plane ticket, room and taking the full blow if player loses with nothing. Being blocked on OPR might be a problem. If you aren't blocked, PM me your name so I can check it out.
        Yea 75/25 with a plane ticket + room is a cherry ass situation no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea 75/25 with a plane ticket + room is a cherry ass situation no doubt.
          Absolutely.

Comment

Boxing scene doesn't seem like the place to cast out your net to find the next WSOP star. Might want to try a online community for poker or something I'm sure there's plenty of qualified people that want free money there.

Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Boxing scene doesn't seem like the place to cast out your net to find the next WSOP star. Might want to try a online community for poker or something I'm sure there's plenty of qualified people that want free money there.

Just sayin
              Nothing wrong with putting this here as well. I saw LoadedWraps poker thread and saw people posting in it saying they have played for cash. Never know who I might find that gave up on the poker scene since black friday closed shop for online poker in America, but had good stats before the feds closed everything down.

Comment

This actually seems like a great opportunity for any of the poker players on here. If I played I'd jump on the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  This actually seems like a great opportunity for any of the poker players on here. If I played I'd jump on the chance.
                  Forgot about making this thread. It's all good. It was started 1 day before I got banned so I didn't get the chance to check who was out there . You never know who you may find.

All went well though. Staked a couple of players from other sites and had a blast.

If you know anyone, let me know and I will check them out for next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X