Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official boxingscene election Clinton or trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gets me is that Trump has so many minorities fooled. You got people in the hood with Trump signs. It's at once fully delusional and inane.

Speaks to America's overall intelligence level, honestly. Only here would this guy have more than an outside shot at being president.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Lol yea a real person. Responsible for innocents killed seems real human. Stick to your green teef inbred queen
      I'm bored of talking to you now. You're kind of an idiot. And a **** poster.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I'm bored of talking to you now. You're kind of an idiot. And a **** poster.
        So you got no facts. Go **** yourself
        Still my n.igga doe

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          So if you know so much can you enlighten me with your great knowledge of what is going on or refute anything I posted.

Or are you just to dumb to muster anything other than ******ed ad hominem attacks because you don't like facts.
          Your distorted opinions formed with limited and incorrect information are not facts.

You would have said same about Bin Laden the day before he was killed. You seem to equate your lack of information with lack of doing anything about a problem.

The President and Eric Holder created a racial divide. HAHAHAHA. The racial divide has been in this country since slavery ended. The people that hate him did so long before he or Holder Supported the #blacklivesmatter movement. Trump divided people along racial lines when he questioned Obama's birth certificate, or did you think people forgot that like you apparently have.

The economy is what? Dude, look around. The stock market is at an all time high, banks are flush with cash. Jobs have been added every month. Notice that none of the "big money" Republican elites ever say a bad word about Obama's economy. Then you pivot to some ******ed notion that "apologizing" somehow makes America weaker.

How exactly does showing humility and admitting mistakes make an entity weaker? those are the things we tell our children to do so people will respect them.

As for Iran when I was 10, I had to watch hostages on TV and worried if there would be war. My son is 10 and he lives in a world where Iran and the US have struck deal to avoid that from happening and reducing the threat of war. yet you don't see that as progress?

Dude, I get it, your angry. Just direct the anger in the proper direction-to the people that shipped your job overseas, that give tax breaks to foreign companies to come here and pay US workers low wages with no benefits, that provide your kids with an education that is only good enough to get those crap jobs and not the high paying ones.

Here's a hint-it aint the black, Hispanic, muslim, gay, asain or jewish dude or woman that you've been told. Hasn't the BS Trump's been dealing with made you realize this yet?
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-06-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Your distorted opinions formed with limited and incorrect information are not facts.

You would have said same about Bin Laden the day before he was killed. You seem to equate your lack of information with lack of doing anything about a problem.

The President and Eric Holder created a racial divide. HAHAHAHA. The racial divide has been in this country since slavery ended. The people that hate him did so long before he or Holder Supported the #blacklivesmatter movement. Trump divided people along racial lines when he questioned Obama's birth certificate, or did you think people forgot that like you apparently have.

The economy is what? Dude, look around. The stock market is at an all time high, banks are flush with cash. Jobs have been added every month. Notice that none of the "big money" Republican elites ever say a bad word about Obama's economy. Then you pivot to some ******ed notion that "apologizing" somehow makes America weaker.

How exactly does showing humility and admitting mistakes make an entity weaker? those are the things we tell our children to do so people will respect them.

As for Iran when I was 10, I had to watch Iranian hostages on TV and worried if there would be war. My son is 10 and he lives in a world where Iran and the US have struck deal to avoid that from happening and reducing the threat of war. yet you don't see that as progress?

Dude, I get it, your angry. Just direct the anger in the proper direction-to the people that shipped your job overseas, that give tax breaks to foreign companies to come here and pay US workers low wages with no benefits, that provide your kids with an education that is only good enough to get those crap jobs and not the high paying ones.

Here's a hint-it aint the black, Hispanic, muslim, gay, asain or jewish dude or woman that you've been told. Hasn't the BS Trump's been dealing with made you realize this yet?
            I'll give you a participation trying effort for trying but you fail

Everyone but you apparently knows the economy is ****, Iran already broke the horrible deal that shouldn't have been signed in the first place, the racial divide has grown leaps and bounds since Obama administration took over, apologizing and getting lectured by third world dictators is a sign of weakness like it or not these are facts. No amount of your ******ed spinning and ignorant excuses are going to change them

You also conveniently didn't mention of Russia or the Obama line in the sand guess even you aren't stupid enough to lie about those pesky facts.

I am self employed so no one "took my jobs". I am also not angry I just don't like the direction this country is being taken by smug elitist liberals we need a swing back in a big way and that's what Trump is going to do.

And is that giberish about jews, minorities and **** english? I am a latino I could careless about anyones race, religion or sexual orientation.

Comment

I'll give you a participation trying effort for trying but you fail

Everyone but you apparently knows the economy is ****, Iran already broke the horrible deal that shouldn't have been signed in the first place, the racial divide has grown leaps and bounds since Obama administration took over, apologizing and getting lectured by third world dictators is a sign of weakness like it or not these are facts. No amount of your ******ed spinning and ignorant excuses are going to change them

You also conveniently didn't mention of Russia or the Obama line in the sand guess even you aren't stupid enough to lie about those pesky facts.

I am self employed so no one "took my jobs". I am also not angry I just don't like the direction this country is being taken by smug elitist liberals we need a swing back in a big way and that's what Trump is going to do.

And is that giberish about jews, minorities and **** english? I am a latino I could careless about anyones race, religion or sexual orientation.
              Don't give your opinion, back it up with something. What is your source for Iran breaking the deal?

The racial divide has grown because of angry white people being upset Obama won twice. That isn't Obama's fault.

Who cares what other leaders say in the media dude. We are seeing fewer Americans die because of conflict because of Obama's foreign policy. SO what if some 3rd world leader throws a tantrum. I remember when Benjamin Netanyahu started running his mouth-he made some noise in the media and behind closed doors he got put in his place. Haven't heard from him since.

"the line in the sand". really, that is a huge deal to you. Ok. Post some facts that illustrate how that statement hurt the US or our Foreign Policy.

what direction are "smug elitist liberals" taking the country?

What direction is Trump taking the country? He will not change any of Obama's economic policies because people like Trump are making billions since Obama got elected. He hasn't articulated any policy initiatives.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-06-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I just don't get why lounge posters would vote for Drumpf.

His policies are illogical and not thought out, he's right-wing, bigoted, xenophobic, racist, sexist, loud-mouthed, opinionated and moronic.

Oh. Wait...
                I am fully convinced this is some big facade by posters here. I'm pretty positive that we don't have a bunch of like 45 year old white collar workers here that really are that mad about illegals "taking our jobs" or the other BS. Most are probably closer to my age.

So I think a lot of it has to do with that it's like "rebellious" to like Trump, and say offensive things. That or all of you mother****ers here are just REALLY ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Don't give your opinion, back it up with something. What is your source for Iran breaking the deal?

The racial divide has grown because of angry white people being upset Obama won twice. That isn't Obama's fault.

Who cares what other leaders say in the media dude. We are seeing fewer Americans die because of conflict because of Obama's foreign policy. SO what if some 3rd world leader throws a tantrum. I remember when Benjamin Netanyahu started running his mouth-he made some noise in the media and behind closed doors he got put in his place. Haven't heard from him since.

"the line in the sand". really, that is a huge deal to you. Ok. Post some facts that illustrate how that statement hurt the US or our Foreign Policy.

what direction are "smug elitist liberals" taking the country?

What direction is Trump taking the country? He will not change any of Obama's economic policies because people like Trump are making billions since Obama got elected. He hasn't articulated any policy initiatives.
                  All you got is your ignorant opinion no facts just bull**** excuses.

****** in order for Obama to get elected twice means a **** load of white people voted for him. Minorities urged on by the Obama administration are the ones causing the racial divide groups with hate groups like Hilary Clinton endorsed BLM leading the charge.

If you believe this country is going in the right direction then I don't know what to tell you other than you are either dumb, willfully ignorant or part of the ******s bringing the change. My guess is the first this country is going to the extreme left and the Trump alliance will change that back.

People like Trump will make billions regardless of who's in charge. Obamas economic policies didn't change that all they did is **** the middle class.

Comment

All you got is your ignorant opinion no facts just bull**** excuses.

****** in order for Obama to get elected twice means a **** load of white people voted for him. Minorities urged on by the Obama administration are the ones causing the racial divide groups with hate groups like Hilary Clinton endorsed BLM leading the charge.

If you believe this country is going in the right direction then I don't know what to tell you other than you are either dumb, willfully ignorant or part of the ******s bringing the change. My guess is the first this country is going to the extreme left and the Trump alliance will change that back.

People like Trump will make billions regardless of who's in charge. Obamas economic policies didn't change that all they did is **** the middle class.
                    its ok if you don't like the Iran deal but please, a source that is was broken already.

That doesn't mean those that didn't vote for him weren't mad that he got in. of course he got some votes. His mere winning is what caused the racial divide.

No, the recent rise of questionable murders of black men by police officers, many white, exacerbated the tension between whites and blacks that has existed for a very long time. Blaming Obama for that is ridiculous.

Again, post something that illustrates your opinion. What direction are you talking about? What, IYO, is the right direction?

I share your opinion that Obama's policies have helped the wealthy far more than the middle class. Both Hilary and Donald are keeping those policies in place IMO because neither offers a different economic vision outside of Trump suggesting we bring money back to the US and relaxing tax laws-both of which help wealthy people more than middle class and below.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      its ok if you don't like the Iran deal but please, a source that is was broken already.

That doesn't mean those that didn't vote for him weren't mad that he got in. of course he got some votes. His mere winning is what caused the racial divide.

No, the recent rise of questionable murders of black men by police officers, many white, exacerbated the tension between whites and blacks that has existed for a very long time. Blaming Obama for that is ridiculous.

Again, post something that illustrates your opinion. What direction are you talking about? What, IYO, is the right direction?

I share your opinion that Obama's policies have helped the wealthy far more than the middle class. Both Hilary and Donald are keeping those policies in place IMO because neither offers a different economic vision outside of Trump suggesting we bring money back to the US and relaxing tax laws-both of which help wealthy people more than middle class and below.
                      Google it

Yeah, like there's white people on the streets protesting and making up hate crimes like the people in black lives matter and social justice warriors on college campuses.

I'm not going to waste my time if you are just going to deny reality. You haven't provided one fact just excuses and talking points.

Comment

Working...
                      X