No announcement yet.

Bob Arum begging for mercy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum begging for mercy?

Arum said ball is in Haymon's court. Says he wants to make the fights, lawsuit won't stop it.
    3 retweets 5 likes
    Reply Retweet 3
    Like 5
    More
    Mike Coppinger ‏@MikeCoppinger 10h10 hours ago
    Arum says he's willing to do budcrawford402 vs. AdrienBroner too. Says it only takes a phone call. #boxing
    9 retweets 10 likes
    Reply Retweet 9
    Like 10
    More
    bobarum says he would do Santa Cruz vs. Lomachenko tomorrow. Says he will work with Haymon.
    13 retweets 13 likes
    Reply Retweet 13
    Like 13
    More
    bobarum tells us on podcast stephenEspinoza is a great boxing guy and he's interested in bringing fights to @SHOsports
    Looks like arum pissed of Peter nelson
    Lol cause he's suing al haymon

bob arum is such a clown, its clear he is in desperation mode, cause he needs to have crawford fight someone but he has so little talent on the rodster he cant risk losing one, so he rather face crawford against a rival he can beat.

dude is see through. I can be a promoter right now.

Comment

Typical rich idiot with no integrity. Sues people then practically grovels for their help.

Comment

why are jews so greedy with money and power?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          WTF......

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
            bob arum is such a clown, its clear he is in desperation mode, cause he needs to have crawford fight someone but he has so little talent on the rodster he cant risk losing one, so he rather face crawford against a rival he can beat.

dude is see through. I can be a promoter right now.
            Though that has the ring of truth to it, I honestly thing Bob is past that. I think he's a successful old man that is just being a "shyt disturber" (as my old boss used to say). It may seem like he's desperate but I really don't think he's bothered by any of the consequences because he's near the end of the road. I've seen many an old man go out that way. They just want to keep busy and they aren't particularly concerned about how people view it. Like my Grandfather playing the stocks in his mid-80's. He didn't care all that much, he just wanted to do something to stimulate his mind, keep busy. He didn't care that he was losing money at that point.

Comment

If they could squash this crap already it would be good for boxing, just everyone work together

Set these fights up, Crawford vs Broner is a fight I would love to see as well.

Victor Ortiz vs Brandon Rios is another good one

Bradley vs Danny Garcia

Comment

Come on man leave the racism out

Comment

Good Lord............

Comment

lol fukin arum.. im suing your ass!!... but ill still do business with you doe

Comment

Working...
                    X