Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cringe the sec. I hear Skip Bayless or Stephen A. Smith...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea skip doesnt know **** currently but when boxing was at its prime from the 70's to mid 90's he covered it. if you listen to him speak he will always dwell on old school matchups. boxing just isnt the same as it used to be.

Comment

FirstTake is just an entertainment show, they shouldn't be taken seriously. It's barbershop conversation.

I'm pretty sure they didn't even bring up Deontay Wilder winning the HW title.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
        I think Steph Smith actually knows a bit about Boxing, Skip on the other hand has no clue what so ever. The only boxers he could name are Pacquiao and Mayweather. Ask him about any other boxer and he would have no clue.
        I think it's the other way around. Stephen A doesn't know **** about boxing Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
          I think Steph Smith actually knows a bit about Boxing, Skip on the other hand has no clue what so ever. The only boxers he could name are Pacquiao and Mayweather. Ask him about any other boxer and he would have no clue.
          Yeah, and it's obviously staged to get a debate going.

Comment

Both are ******ed.

Comment

I don't know how anyone watches that show for any sport. Both are a joke.

Comment

I like them. They talk allot of **** but it's entertaining. Don't look at First Take too seriously. It's not a sports news show. It's more about presenting opinions on sports in an entertaining way.

Comment

Working...
                X